Wonderkids missing after February transfer update.

Many wonderkid players are missing after February transfer update. Please look into it fix it as soon as possible..For ex : Billy Gilmour of Chelsea is missing after the updated.. Please look into it and do the needful.Screenshot_2020-02-26-20-41-32-705_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.55d59edea26f56a718192b2f6dc453d9.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-26-20-44-14-045_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.f55bd6d4c8500ca4d2c6a741145e731e.jpg

Edited by R Rahul

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, James Akintayo said:

This should be addressed in the upcoming update.

Yet another update? :O
You guys are spoiling us, I was certain that with an unprecedented 4th update (20.4) we'd never see anything new until FM21.
I ask because I've been giving feedback in the database bug forums and nothing happened on that part in the 4th update, I was pretty bummed out but now you're getting my hopes up again.
Are there any threads/places us FMlovers can see what more you guys have planned update-wise, whether its a DB update, ME-patch or simple bug-fixes?

I know you guys hate these sorta questions, so if there isn't a sticky thread where you give info on planned patches/updates maybe it would be a good idea, if nothing else than just to get rid of all these "will there be more updates" questions? ;)