[FM20] When the 'Well runs over...

metallimuse

26 minutes ago, Carambau said:

Very good youth intake! I wish I had a decent one with St.Mirren once in a while... 

Great run in the league, everything is possible :) 

The youth intake was good but because I'm stacked up top so I was looking for other positions.

I think I will sell what I've got and promote the young lads. 

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Split 2022/23

image.thumb.png.2f304084256ee41eeef57784aa65136e.png

A dreadful, DREADFUL post split sees us winless and the fans complaining about my tactics.

Ironically Celtic didn't win the league until after game 36 as they stumbled their way to the title with a poor run of form themselves.

We again played kids in the final two games as they were dead rubbers.

image.thumb.png.07e85a8072f0c75db6a778b8a3667610.png

image.thumb.png.9dd097351ab367dfc07ad74661a28865.png

Celtic won the league by 11 points in the end.

Our defence was too slack despite the incredible run throughout most of the season we had of being unbeaten until the end of March.

Season Review 2022/23

image.thumb.png.49b5daf7f1b02b6d6a0a8cc67111fc6e.png

We kept the board happy with regards to their ambition for the season again.

On paper we've had a really good season. One cup final, European football after Christmas, 2nd in the league, Champions League qualification, it's been a good year.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

...again falling short as we get into the Split is a real, real bitter pill to swallow. Undefeated in the league until the end of March was an incredible feat but ultimately means nothing. We finish the season without silverware.

If we want to talk of a silver lining though then we can point to the fact that we have achieved all this on a shoestring as practically no money has been spent compared to what we have received and the academy and facilities are being invested in while we are already turning out players of a good standard so that should only improve moving forward.

I don't think we are that far off getting at Celtic, we already are to an extent but the difference being is they have the power to go out and spend £10m on a wing back let alone the money they are buying for players in other positions.

Let's see what the summer holds.

Season 2023/24 Preview:

image.thumb.png.0e7b9a53ffa1c140d13a727d23132daa.png

The board haven't changed their expectations, all of which are achievable.

For me? I want the league. The boys are tired of being bridesmaids and want to walk down the aisle last.

LET'S GO!

Everything else is just a bonus.

August 2023/24

image.thumb.png.f443a5bf70535f1e6562d9487669f0ba.png

My fifth season in charge at Motherwell has got off to a fantastic start, one which I'm still shaking my head at.

I thought Europe was going to be over before it begun as we drew the Dutch powerhouse that is Ajax in the Champions League qualifiers. We grabbed a great victory at home in the first leg by playing a cautious game. For the second leg I thought I'd shut up shop and try to grab a draw to see us through but despite adopting a very defensive approach we walked out of the Johan Cruyff Arena with an unbelievable 3-1 victory in a famous night for the Steelmen in Europe.

All that stood before us and our first ever appearance in the group stages of the Champions League was the small matter of Russian powerhouse CSKA Moscow. A tough card to draw. I decided to adopt the same approach as the Ajax games and went very defensive in the first game and flew out of Moscow with 2 away goals and my net untouched other than Bass picking out his water bottle. We went cautious in the home game and again saw us on the right side of a 2 nil win to make it to the promised land.

This is a revelation. My mind is now turning to the games against the Old Firm and maybe this new very defensive approach might wield better results for us?

All of this success has been offset by the fact we have crashed out of the Betfred Cup at the first time of asking but while it's not nice to be out of a competition we could win, the excitement of the Champions League will make up for it.

At the end of the month, we sit atop the SPFL also as Rangers and Celtic have slipped up in their early games while we march on with a 100% record so far.

image.thumb.png.6db689c903030a42190d953523f1574f.png

Transfers Summer 2023/24

All this excitement over my Champions League exploits I forgot to pot up the transfer activity over the summer months so here we go...

image.thumb.png.c8b85d9253ede9e8e3fa331ce2a02df0.png

We received a record fee for academy graduate Ross Dunn who went to EPL new boys Bristol City for £10m. Sadly I was so blindsided by it I forgot to include a future percentage clause, you live and you learn.

A few of the other lads went as you can see above. All solid performers in their own right but with Williams coming in who can play RB/LB and the exciting LB's in the Youth Intake the decision was taken to move them on.

September 2023/24

image.thumb.png.564daf919c932b907302cb5ee752edab.png

Hello, hello, oh hello a cheeky little win over Celtic :brock:

A great month for us domestically and in Europe.

We went to McDairmid Park and put two past the Saints before rolling through to Edinburgh and putting four past the Jambos.

Next up was the start to our Champions League campaign and we welcomed Roma, who I'm expecting to top the group. They dominated me truth be told and limited me to only 10 shots all game so I was glad to come away with a point.

Then came Celtic at home.

I had a tough choice to make. Do I go with the new very defensive mentality that's been successful in Europe or do I go for it more seeing as we are at home? I decided to go very defensive and was rewarded for it with the three points. It was a game that this time, despite my mentality, I dominated and we restricted them to only 6 shots all game. Did it help that they went down to 10 men in the first 10 mins? I suppose. Did we ride our luck when they missed a 70th minute penalty? I mean, you could say that. But we won. That's all that matters.

Next the Arabs came to town and after the euphoria of the Celtic result I made sure the boys knew we had to keep going in my press conference by saying what a tough game it could be and they responded by making me look silly and repeating what they did in the Celtic game with the added bonus of more goals. A four nil win and limited them to 6 shots all game.

image.thumb.png.4b7bd798f82bbe6e3496ee95b1250a2b.png

We sit top of the league and the board have now let us have 100% of transfer fees for our kitty as our finances are burgeoning. The club is moving in the right direction and again I'm daring to dream with regards to how good this season could be.

October 2023/24

image.thumb.png.e95d962a84aafb3438de1d1e2e7d38d0.png

A mixed bag this month overall and certainly brought me back down to earth.

Two more losses in Europe means I'm not so confident of still being in there after Christmas.

We dropped points to Aberdeen right at the end of the month which is the first time this season but it wasn't as bad as we feared as Rangers dropped points as well which means that as we prepare to go to Ibrox next we sit top of the league three points above them.

image.thumb.png.c7bf89ab937bc50cba573585aeaf66e9.png

Edited by metallimuse

November 2023/24

image.thumb.png.8fceb03da29f72ced6825744dbb9dc61.png

So we went to Ibrox and implemented our very defensive mentality again which bore fruit with a draw in the lions den.

After our hard fought draw at Ibrox I gave the regular starters the night off as we went to Portugal to take on Porto. We got pumped 3-0 and the press were eager to query my methods but I told them my team selection was justified and will tell as the season unfolds. Like I said before in the season preview, I want the league this year at all costs.

So back to league duty and we went to Edinburgh to take on the Hibees. We actually had a scare and went 2 nil down within the first 10 minutes but we fought our way back and ran out comfortable winners in the end.

Another big win again as we hosted Caley Thistle who we brushed aside with ease.

Due to our focus on the league I again rested the regular starters and went very defensive for the trip to Rome and low and behold we won. We only had less than 40% percentage but were comfortably 2 nil up for the majority of the game. Happy days!

Still top of the league as we go into the hectic festive period.

image.thumb.png.6fb88029c3671b8f871558b6f233fa23.png

December 2023/24

image.thumb.png.5e71eb30de909ae04565d4dc85a43bf5.png

Who said what about European football after Christmas? :ackter:

Anyways...

Our league form has been decent over the festive period with 4 wins and 3 draws. Still undefeated in the league, the only team who can lay claim to that.

The toughest game of the month on paper was going to Celtic Park and we actually won that with a goal from Noble in the 93rd minute to break Celtic hearts...get it up ye ;)

Silly points dropped to St Johnstone, Dundee United and St Mirren meant we had to hope for Rangers to slip up...

image.thumb.png.3f2484418d782684e5170c5a35a9798a.png

...which they did.

Still top of the league but only by 2 points.

Rangers will be coming to Lanarkshire soon so hopefully we can manage to take something from them and cut out dropping these points, especially in our home games.

January 2023/24

image.thumb.png.9a0a2a835c8abd0f26bbeccbf18b48ba.png

The new year started out with a win at home to the Dons before we went away to League 1 side Falkirk in the Scottish Cup. They ran us very close and we didn't get the break through until very late in the game when Bob McDonald popped up with two goals from midfield.

Next we welcomed Rangers to Fir Park and they probably edged the game if I'm honest but we managed to snatch a draw to keep them at bay and remain top of the league.

We next hosted Hibs and sadly lost top spot as we laboured to a score draw again. Our only consolation is that we're only second on goal difference and we at least remain equal on points.

We rounded out the month with a trip up to the Highlands were we blew Caley Thistle of the machair and sent them back to their tractors with their heads hung.

image.thumb.png.92d0a66087d889c41c41c24560656a23.png

Heading into the business end of the season were traditionally we fall off so I have my fingers crossed that this is the year we kick on.

Winter Transfers 2024

image.thumb.png.26858eeb0b8effdba9dda72824acf550.png

Alex Grady left to join Leeds which was a shame as he had bags of potential and didn't even get chance to feature for me much but we have an abundance of talent in the left back slot so off he went and I remembered to attach a 50% of any future transfer clause so this deal should hopefully just keep giving.

Here's a closer look at Williams who I signed on a Bosman in the summer just gone...

image.thumb.png.6b6fc740459be28339a29d363e8b3e4e.png

He's been playing well so far this year and is gradually becoming my starting right back. 

Edited by metallimuse

February 2023/24

image.thumb.png.7ce3a9d7ccdebbb76cf8af6137da91d7.png

A fantastic February has seen us regain our spot at the top of the mountain by a point.

We kicked things off this month with bottom team Partick who we comfortably beat 2 nil with goals from Irvine and Scott, one in each half. Partick finished with 10 men but they were never in the game long before their sending off and it just added to their woes.

A trip to Perth next and newest academy graduate Alistair McManus from the left wing grabbed us the goal which gave us the three points.

Another game against the Jags followed, this time in the Scottish Cup and again we blew them out the water. Although they bagged a couple of goals the most dangerous thing about them was their mascot (google it :brock:).

Next up was Celtic and we really seem to have their number this year as although they were knocking on the door most of the game we kept them at bay and came away with an all important point.

Finally this month was Hearts in what was a very even game which we came out on top with goals from Irvine and Turnbull.

All goals scored this month were scored by academy graduates which was very pleasing.

image.thumb.png.00b26ce8e435a33c85c38e619c35e3f0.png

Top of the league...

:Bowen:

March 2023/24

image.thumb.png.f4081706a785c834a0f1a66bdd646718.png

An impeccable month for March started out with a Scottish Cup game against Championship side Dunfermline and thankfully there was no upset as we saw them off comfortably to advance to the semi-final.

We then marched on through the league swotting aside all that came before us with absolute ease and once again all scorers over the month were academy graduates.

We still sit atop of the league by a point with Rangers away next before 'The Split'.

image.thumb.png.3b8f77806e241eb30b3a776b7d2bdaf5.png

THIS is the point were it all starts to go wrong. Is this the year? Can we do it?

Edited by metallimuse

April 2023/24

image.thumb.png.0443a56009a44ba6506f4b313e5c5146.png

image.thumb.png.f7854d5f0f6f55b20af006abafa6601f.png

We couldn't do it.

Bridesmaids again.

With regards to the league, we went to Celtic and dropped 2 points which was always the worry there.

Next up came Hearts away and we managed to get back to winning ways.

Next up came Kilmarnock and we sneaked through against them while Rangers took on Celtic at home and lost 3-1 and the lead was down to a solitary point.

Rangers now came to us and all we could muster was a draw. Possession was quite even but we again struggled to find a way through their defence while they sailed through ours at will.

It all came down to the last game of the season with just the single point in it.

Aberdeen came to town and we did what needed to be done but sadly Kilmarnock couldn't do us any favours and Rangers won their came to claim their 56th league title.

:seagull:

Our consolation is that we reached the Scottish Cup final and managed to comfortably beat Celtic to at least finish the season with some silverware, not to be sniffed at.

This game will go down in history not only for our triumph but also for being Lenny's last game as he got the boot straight after.

image.thumb.png.58d17728a26ca1526ad973d6c55420cd.png

image.thumb.png.3003df352726e67b87d019f647f58ef4.png

19 minutes ago, Carambau said:

:( one point... Next season will be yours - 2025 is a good year to become SPL champions for the 1st time :)

Nice to see its not Celtic all the time too

One point and only one loss all season, heart-breaking.

Season Review 2023/24

image.thumb.png.6396ebf5f2b64e3218f363a4f75874da.png

image.thumb.png.4a8195dcf4e9d18f2518b5308eb60a89.png

image.thumb.png.320f51f02e3e377f584d2885c6840b9b.png

Much like last year, on paper it's another great season.

Yet again we fell away in the league in the championship rounds and lost out on the league despite being the front runners for most of the season. Other than splashing the cash I don't know what else to do. I suspect my better players aren't far off telling me they want a new challenge so we really need to kick on and strike while the iron is hot.

Scottish Cup success was a great achievement, first time since 1991 and Ally Maxwell's heroics.

All in all I'd rate the season as a solid 8/10.

Lets see what the summer holds.

Season 2024/25 Preview:

image.thumb.png.30b21396fafaa422f2da60e7d5b22870.png

The bookies make us third faves and actually quite short odds so we're being taken seriously this year. 

image.thumb.png.3d2be752e97aee84eef97e00952af01a.png

The board make no huge demands so we should still be in a job by the end of the season.

image.thumb.png.a86959f9652cdec14b99bf985df7effa.png

Transfers so far this summer. We finally managed to shift on Chris Long. At the start of last season he was worth £7m but this summer all we can manage to sell him for is £1.5m. I find it really hard to shift unwanted players in this years FM.

Here's a look at the new boy who's been brought in on loan from Cardiff for cover as we have no youth prospects we can rely on.

image.thumb.png.a2e5682b4b40cee941a71a9952ba9f54.png

My goals this year remain as always, to win the league. I want to do better in Europe this year as it will really help to pump cash into the club and my long term thinking is that next summer the cheque book may come out for a marquee signing, probably for the wings.

August 2024/25

image.thumb.png.020ccc7a8a8c7dcdb3243e375dd9c4d8.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off.

We got the preseason friendlies out the way and started the season proper by going to Edinburgh to take on the Jam Tarts...and lost! Terrible way to start off the season. We really need to take points off the Old Firm now to have any chance of winning the league. Or maybe I'm over reacting. Let's hope so.

Carrying on with league action we then welcomed Killie in a very even game that we just shaded before we went to Perth and comfortably beat them with goals by Polworth and a double from James Scott.

Finally to round out the month we had St Mirren come to town and we saw them off as well with a debut goal from Gavin Eardley, a young 17 year old striker who Celtic are already sniffing around.

Keeping it within Scotland we had a run out in the Betfred Cup and gave the kids a game against League 1 side Airdrie which we comfortably won thanks to a double from academy graduate Bob McDonald who has really come on leaps and bounds these past 2 seasons.

Our Euro adventure also kicked off this month and I feared the worst when straight off the bat we drew last years fellow Champions League group competitors Galatasaray!

We managed to beat them home and away though and ended up making easy work of it really.

Next up was Portuguese big boys Benfica and again I thought I'd be going out but a brave goalless draw away was followed up by a stunning 3-1 win at home and we've made it to the promised land of the group stages.

We've landed another tough group though...

image.thumb.png.fbcbd435f156e4c7373304b0d62dd801.png

image.thumb.png.3a8dd04fc7219547a0fe64a3c1212736.png 

September 2024/25

image.thumb.png.05b72be58833cf1563cccdba93dbb69f.png

A great second month of the season has seen us claw back the dropped points from the opening day as the highlight of the month saw us beating Celtic at home by playing a very defensive game. A win is a win though. The league at all costs is the new mantra around Fir Park.

Domestically it was a 100% month with Dundee United and Hibs brushed aside in the league with Falkirk dispatched in the Betfred Cup, we face Celtic in the semi final next.

Eardley is having a great start to life in the first team picture and has bagged himself another three goals over the month which is great as regular starter up top Greg Noble is yet to score this season, which is a worry.

First game in the Champions League was a trip away to Munich for a game we never thought we had a chance in and we dully got pumped.

image.thumb.png.df36e525284ae7f1c378ac83aa1fbc40.png

October 2024/25

image.thumb.png.f0c9d5f79cacdd9b71df30f87ea2529d.png

A solid month for us started with a big cash injection thanks to our win over Russian side Krasnodar. We rode our luck and went one down in the 67th minute but two goals in the last 10 minutes saw us make bank and keep our hopes of European football after Christmas alive.

Aberdeen and Dundee were seen off in the league soon after to keep momentum up in the fight for the league title before we travelled to Italy to face the might of Inter Milan.

It was a game we didn't expect to get much from and we were played off the park really in what will go down as more one for the fans to enjoy the experience rather than the game itself.

Back to league business and we welcomed bottom of the league Inverness in what was a tough game to be honest, the score line flatters us. A hat-trick from 18 year old academy graduate helped us on our way. Importantly Celtic and Rangers dropped points and we went top of the league outright just before Rangers came to town.

I decided to shut up shop even though we were the home team and played a very defensive game which saw us take a draw in an even game of football on the day. Celtic also dropped points with a draw at home to St Johnstone so we remained three points clear in first place at the end of the month.

image.thumb.png.c8ddad39a05679971c35bffea74e00f7.png

November 2024/25

image.thumb.png.1ca0d6a73694ef1c02cbf5a9466b25e0.png

A mixed bag of a month this time out.

Two champions league games against Inter Milan and Bayern Munich which we didn't expect anything from and didn't get. I played the kids at home to Bayern and only lost 1-0 and really restricted them, I was actually very proud of the boys in that game despite the loss. We sit third in the group with the final game against Krasnodar coming soon, avoid defeat and I will have European football after Christmas and boost our co-efficiency. We might even have a decent Europa League run with this team I feel.

Domestically, we lost our Betfred Cup semi final to Celtic and there will be an Old Firm final as Rangers beat Hibs in the other. It was a close game between us and Celtic but their little bit of extra class showed and their £20m striker bagged a double. 

Kilmarnock, St Johnstone and Hearts were overcome in the league and we remain top of the league by a huge 6 points...but Celtic do have a game in hand in second.

image.thumb.png.07e157d7d46aee5d24133df56e8f9837.png

In other news, I've been looking over the squad and the next few years should really be my best time for making a push for the title with my young squad on the verge of hitting maturity and their peak years.

image.thumb.png.8aa5d2ecb47c24473819d42a02c5f0fa.png

Polworth and Williams are both at an age were I would normally be looking to sell as sadly, this is also a business, and I don't have the clout and gate receipts of the Old Firm.

image.thumb.png.6ef80aba91a307445d0e896ded38689d.png

Ha! Couldn't have timed that any better! After mentioning not having huge funds in my last post the board have decided to pump some money into the transfer pot.

This is a huge step up and I can now maybe look to get that marquee signing that could take me to the next level although strangely I think the area that I really want to strengthen is the keeper and central defence as Bass and Senior, while dependable, haven't improved as well as I thought they might.

December 2024/25

image.thumb.png.87c23b42c5374471ce578bb24a71f661.png

A great start to the month as we saw off St Mirren, Dundee United and Hibs easily before we had a little wobble against Aberdeen. It was particularly annoying as the Dons have struggled this season and in fact Jack Ross was sacked after their next game.

A return to winning ways against Caley Thistle in the next game and Celtic dropped points in their game against Hearts which saw us regain our three point lead at the top before we travelled to Glasgow to take on their long standing rivals Rangers.

We got a drubbing and lost 4-3, the score line makes it look closer then it was and we were 4 down until the 75th minute when a late flurry got us on the scoresheet.

We lost our place at the top of the tree over the festive period but are still level pegging with Celtic.

image.thumb.png.0d48eeb61c9aaea5b212c9ea79f19b8b.png

As you can see from the first pic, we managed to see off Krasnodar and our reward for that is a trip south of the border to London to take on West Ham in the Europa League. Not sure what to expect but hope we can pull off what most would consider to be an upset.

image.thumb.png.66b5ae80036bffffa51b8f4f1c8cf755.png

January 2024/25

image.thumb.png.0b89226271890e55901ccc08a2498168.png

No festive hangover for us as a perfect month for the club sees us take top spot in the league and advance in the Scottish Cup.

A tricky away tie with League 1 side Falkirk was first after a few friendlies to keep the match fitness up. Greg Noble got the all important goal for us in what was a fairly dull match, I did play my second string players though.

Dundee, Hearts and Kilmarnock were seen off and all goals this month were scored by academy graduates which was again very satisfying. 

My youth production line is something of great pride in this save and happy to have so many players staking their claim in the first team squad with 14 out of 22 having come from the academy.

Celtic slipped up this month and dropped points away to Dundee United so as previously mentioned, we regain top spot.

image.thumb.png.26e0f445cf473d3a5f4d571462728227.png

We've had a chance to the back room team as well, Keith Lasley leaving to take the step up from ass man to full man :D.

Here's his replacement...

image.thumb.png.86d85e12f384c927d63225132a80a231.png

There was also some activity in the winter transfer window as with all my academy graduates buzzing around the squad I decided to move on one of my early signings and Anthony McDonald moved to Livi for £225k, a profit of £125k and a clause for 30% of any future deal.

image.thumb.png.f2ef052e83c62ace641daf00163e02c5.png

February 2024/25

image.thumb.png.efb7c9f9690a1bfa9d4b9b6a9db9dc57.png

A real struggle this month to be honest.

We faced West Ham in the Europa League but as the two games fell either side of the big game against Celtic I took the decision to rest all my key players and really focus on the league. We went out but hopefully my reasoning will be proved just by the end of the season as we lift the league title.

We had another tricky cup game in the Scottish Cup with a trip away to high flying Championship side Queen of the South but we went 2 up and I shut up shop to see us through, the reward being a quarter final tie against fellow SPFL team Dundee United next month.

Our league form was also poor this month with draws against St Johnstone and Hibs as well as Celtic at home, our only victory being an empathic 5 nil win over St Mirren who are really struggling and could go down this year.

image.thumb.png.e5ec141f11b6b0ab2f2cf0bfa6f3fb93.png

We still remain top of the league by a point though with 10 games to go as Celtic lost to Hibs during the month.

March/April 2024/25

image.thumb.png.11d9b9ccef1a2b1d9458baf675fec1ec.png

The month kicked off with us being dumped out of the Scottish Cup by Dundee United, not the greatest of starts.

We bounced back with a huge 7-2 pumping of the Dons at Fir Park followed by a great 4-1 win at home again, this time Caley Thistle were the unlucky side.

Then came the big one.

Celtic.

Away.

In a nail biting match we done it. We got the win. We only had 3 shots, 1 on target all game and only 38% of possession but a 64th minute goal by David Turnbull gave us the big 3 points to move us 4 points clear in the league. Scenes in the stands in the away end in Paradise.

After that triumph we went to Dundee thinking it was a foregone conclusion and disaster struck! We lost :seagull:

But so did Celtic away to Killie :brock:

Still 4 points clear at the top.

Rangers came to town in the last game before the split. I expected a tough game and boy did we get one with them peppering our goal all game. But as I wrote about earlier, the boys are becoming men and seem to really have that steely reserve champions need as we ran out the game 2 nil winners thanks to a double from James Scott.

image.thumb.png.1ece000abb464abd939ab7a0507c5f0a.png

image.thumb.png.cf3a4f0664c50642a7877710e39a48ad.png

It's got to be our year this time surely?

Top 6 Split

image.thumb.png.1287940fdb0021f8d2f2f3c53362daca.png

Well we did it! We actually went and did it!

A win against Dundee United kicked off the split, a nice way to get our revenge for our Scottish Cup exit.

Next came Rangers away and after going 1 up in the first minute I thought the title was coming to Fir Park for sure, even more so when Tommy Doyle missed an 18th minute penalty for them. But our luck turned and we ended up on the wrong side of a 2-1 score line and I feared our top 6 split curse was beginning.

We had a chance to rectify it straight away though. Celtic. At home.

We again had little possession, we tend to be more a fluid counter attacking team, but found ourselves 2 up by the end of the first half. They bagged a goal in the second half but that was it.

Two games left.

One point required for the title.

As you've seen, we got the point against Hibs and the roof blew off Fir Park, if it had one, metaphorically speaking :brock:

As is tradition, we played the kids in the rubber match last game and still managed to get the 3 points leaving the final league table like this...

image.thumb.png.2627565deaeb9e6298009f160b7fcdb4.png

Champions of Scotland! What an achievement with how little we have spent.

Season Review 2024/25:

image.thumb.png.2402d059d6add03530c9f5e2a31cd6e3.png

image.thumb.png.3288a99bca05cc6a23e82b8666cbfd86.png

image.thumb.png.7b555126196f2143d13d4cc4eb8ab081.png

image.thumb.png.160a9a83c964dd52d9ea256e64828cc8.png

A terrific year for the club, how could it be anything but?

The squad has performed magnificently and I couldn't really ask for anything more from the boys.

Something that is a concern though is I appear to be losing money so I will have a look through the finances this summer and try to sort that out.

In all honesty I'm a bit unsure of which direction I am going to take the club over the course of the summer.

There's been interest in a few of the boys over the course of the season and know we are title winners that will increase. 

It's a choice now of cashing in and starting again or try to keep the squad together and challenge in Europe with additions.

Let's see what the summer brings....