Backroom staff negotiations - include staff who quit with you

Stuniverse

I think the backroom changes are more about the compensation side of it, but I think you are onto something.

It would be good if you could interact with staff (maybe on your favoured personnel list), to see if they would be interested to join you in the new job.

At the moment, the recruiting club offer you the interview, then offer the staff changes before offering you a contract. It would be good if the club "declared their interest in you" before they offer the backroom changes, so you would have time to interact with the personnel first? If they agreed, it could generate a "promise" to hire them?

If there was interested personnel (with a promise), they could then appear in the list of staff (alongside the previous club's) to be appointed.

Great idea. I have wanted a more personal background staff who will follow you and like you suggest, leave as a group and join as a group. To further Anthony's idea if you are unemployed then you can interact with the staff to recommend a new job as you would with a new signing.

• 1 month later...