Jong Ajax, Jong AZ, Jong FC Utrecht

Weerd1989

The Dutch Jong Teams are currently part of the motherclub. In Spain FC Barcelona B and other second teams are seperated from the mother club. Can you also make that happen with the dutch Jong Teams? 

3 hours ago, Weerd1989 said:

The Dutch Jong Teams are currently part of the motherclub. In Spain FC Barcelona B and other second teams are seperated from the mother club. Can you also make that happen with the dutch Jong Teams? 

I think the game will always try to emulate real world rules as close as possible. So there's absolutely no point in doing something that's not real. But if you are keen on playing with second teams as 'separate' - you can always change this in editor.

• 1 month later...

I don't get why you would want to separate them from Ajax.

Sort of piggy backing onto this thread with something loosely connected, I would love the possibility to have a footballing group created, in the same vain as Manchester City's "City Group", who own Manchester City as well as owning Melbourne City and New York City FC. Both the US and Australian clubs play in Manchester City's colours and they all work together and are listed as affiliates. I tried the same with the IGE with a couple of clubs, but still couldn't get the same information on the affiliates screen as City does for the others.

• Administrators
On 02/03/2020 at 16:12, Weerd1989 said:

It doesn't reflect real life so wouldn't be implemented in the game, apologies!

Reviewed so locked.