[Suggestion] Customise your game experience

Debeul

Hi all,

I have been playing the franchise since CM 00/01so you can say I have some experience in playing the game.
But since a few years the full fm game is just to much information, press things etc.

So came in fm touch to the rescue!
Unfortunately I am missing some fun options in it I would like and were in earlier football managers ( like choosing between affiliated clubs instead of just getting one assigned ) .

My idea is to just make one football manager game but to give the player to choose which features he wants enabled and to have some presets and you could change them every season etc.

- Presets option : Full football manager version, football manager touch

From these you start selecting or deselecting options / features:

• Enable choosing affiliated clubs
  • Enable some press conference options ( Only basic press conference ( like in football manager 2008  , full press conference etc )
  • Enable feedback to player room during game ( from just one comment during half time , to current football manager instructions )
  • Data editor available for all games
  • Choose degree you can discuss with player ( from just one options to an whole conversation )
  • Enable relationships with other managers ( criticize them or praize them )
  • Cross save with Ipad & switch & pc

Some more fun options & made it more unexpectedly ( also possible to enable and disable )

• Give us back the arse / debug command  ( this could let players go insane , making obscene gestures to the crowd, players headbutting referee ) ==> this stuff happens in real life as wellPut old legends in database and have and option to enable or disable them ( like Evandro Roncatto, Julio Arca,To madeira, Mark Kerr, Adu, Millan, Todorov, Tonton Zola and much more)
  • Do something with money you earn in career ( invest in clubs, youth centres around world )
  • Customise difficulty level for buying of buying youth players ( so you can buy them cheap like in earlier versions or like its now)
  • Be able to develop kits for newer seasons
  • Enable random events like players getting suspended for gambling, clubs getting punished for bribing referee's etc, dope in the game ( we all know its there in real life )
  • Speak with investors , supporters etc 
  • Have crazy investors
  • Let the board come with suggestions to where they want to invest there money ( we have 50mil , we can invest in new youth centre, stadium, transfer budget, affiliated training school etc )
  • Option change rules for mandatory youth players , players from country and buying from other countries in competition
  • Organise fan days 
  • Random competition changes and a possibility to vote for it: like a Bene-liga ( Belgium & Netherlands might happen in real life as well ) , Celtic & Rangers moving to premier league , play-off being introduced in a competition. 

In general I would just want the option to customise a little more the options that are in my game. And also to maybe make the game a little less realistic but more random stuff happening like in the past with the Debug/arse mode of championship manager.

Thank you very much to all the people that take the time reading this :)

Enable relationships with other managers ( criticize them or praize them ) 

" In Football manager 2012  we was able to criticize or praize any player and this player give us feedback about our manager quality or his interest about a move in our club 

• 3 months later...