Likely date for part two of winter transfer updates?

I started a new save this morning and now I find out the Greek tax issue will be fixed in the next update. Now the save is pretty much ruined.

Wish SI would be a bit more transparent about this sometimes. Don't have to give an exact date but at least some indication if an update is a few weeks off. Pretty much done with this company.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Travis Bickle said:

I started a new save this morning and now I find out the Greek tax issue will be fixed in the next update. Now the save is pretty much ruined.

Wish SI would be a bit more transparent about this sometimes. Don't have to give an exact date but at least some indication if an update is a few weeks off. Pretty much done with this company.

We said shortly after the window closed which for me suggests days not weeks, but as always with the note that if something is found in testing to delay it, it may take longer than we originally envisaged.

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

We said shortly after the window closed which for me suggests days not weeks, but as always with the note that if something is found in testing to delay it, it may take longer than we originally envisaged.

source.gif

So those people who wait until the transfers are over; a question? Do you play the game with another team other than your preferred team. or tinker around or wait until this transfer and not bother. I can never fathom why people wait until the final transfer as in rl you just get on with it and players or bought or sold in game so the team very rarely looks like the original team in my humble opinion.

just asking as I am curious.

12 minutes ago, Kazza said:

So those people who wait until the transfers are over; a question? Do you play the game with another team other than your preferred team. or tinker around or wait until this transfer and not bother. I can never fathom why people wait until the final transfer as in rl you just get on with it and players or bought or sold in game so the team very rarely looks like the original team in my humble opinion.

I imagine that it  is more to do with and ME changes as quite often it impacts tactics quite a lot.

19 minutes ago, Kazza said:

I'm just waiting for the disable first transfer window bug to be fixed.

21 minutes ago, Kazza said:

As others have said, it's more to do with the ME than the data. Major updates often break tactics I've developed to great effect. And also in my opinion the March version of the game is usually a lot better than the November one. More stable, less bugs, sometimes some new features. I was going to start my main FM20 save when the January transfer patch dropped, until I read there was a second update soon after. 

• KUBI locked this topic