fm20 Lazio biancocelesti

dido53

hello ! the İtalian league is always on my mınd after last year and ı choose Lazio is the best way to go.Lazio is flying high in serie a irl ı tried to replicate same thing with same tactic.Team is really good actually hard working dedicated team with talented key players.this is my tactic and ı changed 3511 for only 1 game and 4141 gegenpress in 1 game also rest is 352.Key performers are İmmobile off course with 41 goals(31in league.Assists luis alberto 22.Manuel lazzari right wing back(scored 13 asissted 17).For now this is the most fun save ı had ı got few regens for next year.My only fear is lots off players get attention hope not to sell whole and built a new team.i signed(for next season) tonali for release clause and planning to sell leiva he is 33 and already got  replacementYou must try lazio for sure.image.thumb.png.08f03144c216dcc67be41176fa6988f0.pngimage.thumb.png.b8cdbf5a5194c9079ee739d761f310f9.pngimage.thumb.png.ec3fcf99c649c48d150200175c1dbdd6.pngimage.thumb.png.b01c567a8464c48d54e2549492b7f5bc.png

5 saat önce, Simonmeds said:

Funny team to start a save a team with, too bad many of the players are quite old. I'm in the search for a right winger. Chiesa would be a dream, but is so expensive. Any ideas? Or what transfers have you done?

Very funny team and a save i did a save last year with team a 5year one and enjoyed it:)i was thinking atalanta ör Lazio and decided Lazio :).i didnt buy anyone i play 3322 kind of tactic without wings.yes lulic radu acerbi iş old but very good players still have some years i try to adjust their minutes