Contract Types are not Functional...

mentese

I am trying to change the prefered squad status for a division level. Keep in mind that this is a lower league patch with fictional players. So when i set the game in the begining, i found out that ''Squad Player'' is the main type to dictate on the other squad types as well.  If i set this one as ''part-time'', i find hot prospect, fringe player, regular starter and star players are also set as part-time. If i set it as ''amateur'', then almost all players turns on amateur.

So i end-up with no solution so far....

Any idea?

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by mentese

• 2 years later...

I think I have found the issue, I was having a similar problem with my Norther Ireland 'Professional' league I created. Even though team were Professional they were still contracting players in Part Time.

Although the leagues are set to have full time contract, the clubs themselves also have contract rules and it looks like this was driving that. So I have updated all my top flight teams to be full time and am running a test on it this weekend to see what happens.

On 09/03/2020 at 17:31, mentese said:

I am trying to change the prefered squad status for a division level. Keep in mind that this is a lower league patch with fictional players. So when i set the game in the begining, i found out that ''Squad Player'' is the main type to dictate on the other squad types as well.  If i set this one as ''part-time'', i find hot prospect, fringe player, regular starter and star players are also set as part-time. If i set it as ''amateur'', then almost all players turns on amateur.

So i end-up with no solution so far....

Any idea?

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Rightio so, I have figured it out. Club rules top League rules so while the league might force a star player to be full time a club might override that to be what it dictates.

What I've done with my Northern Irish league now is Make the division rules be correct by setting all club rules to the '-' dash option. This seems to mean they inherit from the league themselves. I think this will solve the issue you were having. (Yes I appreciate this was 2 years ago but thought I would post anyway as I had made a league be all professional but they were still singing part time star players and I need to figure out a fix, so if this helps someone else then perfect!