West Ham Logo Not Loading

troubledwaters

Can anyone please help me figure out what is wrong with my West Ham logo? I have it in the folder, it's labeled as 735. It looks like it is set up correctly in the config file.

And yet, this happens. No West Ham logo! What could be going on here? All other logos around the world are working.

unknown.png

4 hours ago, troubledwaters said:

Can anyone please help me figure out what is wrong with my West Ham logo? I have it in the folder, it's labeled as 735. It looks like it is set up correctly in the config file.

And yet, this happens. No West Ham logo! What could be going on here? All other logos around the world are working.

If the config etc it correct, it could be the filetype. Check to see if it is saved as a .PNG or .png and change it if it is in all caps.

• 7 months later...

- Check to make sure you don't have a duplicate entry in another folder/pack for West Ham.

- Try renaming one of the working logos and see if that works if it does then the issue is with the image - turn on file extensions in windows and make sure the file name is a lowercase png file (not PNG as that is different and not readable by the game).

- Though in your case the issue might be do to the fact that you have installed your graphics into your Steam install folder, so try moving your graphics into your User Data Location and if you have set your User Data Location to your install location move it as that can causes conflicts. (Normally custom graphics would override the default ones, but that might not happen if installed in the steam folder and for some reason the game includes a config entry for a default west ham icon which might be overwriting your logo).

17 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

- Though in your case the issue might be do to the fact that you have installed your graphics into your Steam install folder, so try moving your graphics into your User Data Location and if you have set your User Data Location to your install location move it as that can causes conflicts. (Normally custom graphics would override the default ones, but that might not happen if installed in the steam folder and for some reason the game includes a config entry for a default west ham icon which might be overwriting your logo).

This worked! Thanks so much!