Can anybody help?

oakesypvfc

Would anyone here be able to help me create a database?

It would entail creating a nation and having a league where the teams would contain the highest profile players in the world as a result of winning them in a previously conducted auction. The teams who finished in the top 2 every year would qualify for the Champions League if possible aswell and would also have its own domestic cup.

I can provide any added information if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

I wouldn't be of much help for creating a custom nation from scratch, but I believe it will require you to recreate the UEFA competitions so you can insert the nation into the rankings.

You're more than welcome to use one of my UEFA Revival files as a base if you want, as I have the current UEFA setup in there (though it has the Intertoto Cup included). All you'd have to do is choose the file you want and then create the nation within that file :thup:

I don't think the auction idea is feasible, unless you make it a draft, but then the question is how to get those high profile players involved.

Getting the competition and cup done is 'easy'. First you need to put the reputation for Gibraltar up, make new teams for Gibraltar and give those a high rep (and money as well). Your competition needs to have a high rep also.

It would be wise to check what the UEFA coefficients for Spain are and copy those to Gibraltar.

That's for a start.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

I don't think the auction idea is feasible, unless you make it a draft, but then the question is how to get those high profile players involved.

Getting the competition and cup done is 'easy'. First you need to put the reputation for Gibraltar up, make new teams for Gibraltar and give those a high rep (and money as well). Your competition needs to have a high rep also.

It would be wise to check what the UEFA coefficients for Spain are and copy those to Gibraltar.

That's for a start.

What do you mean by you don't think the auction idea is feasible? I just post rounds of players in every other day and people message me their bids and thats how they get them for their team.

What would I need to do regarding HG rules for the Champions and Europa League?

15 hours ago, oakesypvfc said:

What do you mean by you don't think the auction idea is feasible? I just post rounds of players in every other day and people message me their bids and thats how they get them for their team.

What would I need to do regarding HG rules for the Champions and Europa League?

Ah wait, that way you auction. I thought you mean an in-game auction, say MLS draft style.

I would remove the HG rules if I were you. They will probably get in the way.