Inclusion of KTFF Süper Lig: Northern Cyprus

Jamadinho

Hi

I recently went on a 3 month trip to cyprus and entered the North side for a period of time.

Many people do not realise that Cyprus is a divided country with an Internationally recognised South side and a Uninternationally recognised North side, occupied by Turkey.

During my stay I went to many football matches in Nicosia (North side) and learnt about a whole new league called KTFF Süper Lig

The KTFF Süper Lig (English: CTFA Super League), formerly known as Birinci Lig (literally First League) is the top football league in Northern Cyprus. The league was founded in 1955 and is currently contested by 16 teams.

Team District Stadium
Alsancak Yeşilova Girne Alsancak Mustafa Hidayet Çağlar Stadium
Baf Ülkü Yurdu Güzelyurt Üner Berkalp Stadium
Binatlı Güzelyurt Üner Berkalp Stadium
Cihangir Lefkoşa Cihangir Stadium
Çetinkaya Lefkoşa Lefkoşa Atatürk Stadium
Düzkaya TBA TBA
Doğan Türk Birliği Girne Girne 20 Temmuz Mete Adanır Stadium
Esentepe TBA TBA
Gençlik Gücü Lefkoşa Lefkoşa Atatürk Stadium
Göçmenkoy TBA TBA
Gönyeli TBA TBA
Hamitköy TBA TBA
Küçük Kaymaklı Lefkoşa Lefkoşa Şehit Hüseyin Ruso Stadium
Lefke Lefke Lefke 16 Ağustos Stadium
Mağusa Türk Gücü Gazimağusa Gazimağusa Canbulat Stadium
Türk Ocağı Limasol Girne Girne 20 Temmuz Mete Adanır Stadium
Yenicami Ağdelen Lefkoşa

Lefkoşa Atatürk Stadium

These are the current teams in that league, I think its unfair that the league in Cyprus albeit the North side is unrecognised,

Therefore I request that it is researched and placed into the game with its unique set of rules.

Also when The Cyprus national team has only Greek and English listed as its languages when infact, Turkish should be added too.

Have a look guys and check it out, its a unique league for FM and would make for an interesting Career Mode Challenge.

Jamadinho

To quote  Wikipedia

"Northern Cyprus (Turkish: Kuzey Kıbrıs), officially the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC; Turkish: Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti, KKTC), is a de facto state that comprises the northeastern portion of the island of Cyprus. Recognised only by Turkey, Northern Cyprus is considered by the international community to be part of the Republic of Cyprus."

In the circumstances I do not think that it would be politically sensible for SI to create an official league for Northern Cyprus although you could search for / request one in the Editors Hideaway

• 2 months later...