Yugoslavia Flag

josuts

22 minutes ago, BMNJohn said:

You could switch Yugoslavia with Serbia, it already has the flag. Otherwise, I advise that you search for other Yugoslavian database releases, even from old FMs: some of them have a graphics pack that you could re-use.

ok.Thanks.I will have a look.

You could check for the Yugoslav flags in the graphics folder. When I revived East Germany the flag was there rightaway, nothing needed to be done. So I assume the Yugoslav flag is around there as well..

15 hours ago, josuts said:

I find the logos from fm16 and the graphics but it doesn't work:(

You have to fix the file name and ID in the .xml file. It's not plug and play, you have to correctly assign the right files to the right IDs to make it work. You'll find tutorials for that in the Graphics section of the forum, or elsewhere on the internet.

7 hours ago, BMNJohn said:

You have to fix the file name and ID in the .xml file. It's not plug and play, you have to correctly assign the right files to the right IDs to make it work. You'll find tutorials for that in the Graphics section of the forum, or elsewhere on the internet.

ok.i see.any guides if possible cause the lockdown here in Greece drives me crazy:(

14 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

You could check for the Yugoslav flags in the graphics folder. When I revived East Germany the flag was there rightaway, nothing needed to be done. So I assume the Yugoslav flag is around there as well..

yes I'm also sure its there.But how you add it in Serbia? I have never messed with graphics so I have no clue

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 16:55, Wolf_pd said:

I had try that step some min ago.I download the old iron curtain database and had copy the graphics folder to fm20.Still I see no change.Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Ok so I found the solution in a bizarre way:-) I had download flags and logos for fm20 and used the guide within to install them.After that I search around and download the old fm16 iron curtain database.from there I went and took the flags and put them to the flags and logos that I had already installed and replaced them.Now I see the flag as I wanted:-)))

Edited by josuts

On 21/03/2020 at 12:36, josuts said:

Hello everyone,

does anyone knows how to and where to find the Yugoslavia's old flag and put in Serbia's flag? any guides and directions will be highly appreciated

Thank you all

bit nosy but what are you up to are you recreating the old Yugoslavia league.

3 hours ago, latrell said:

bit nosy but what are you up to are you recreating the old Yugoslavia league.

I had rename Serbia to Yugoslavia.I had transfer all teams,staff,players,cities,regions,weather from all ex Yugo to the  new nation.I made new nation rules and add on it all the competitions from all other ex yugos to the new nation.Also I had check the second nationalities and changed them as well.Which means most Kosovo players will play for Albania but all other have become Yugos.All these are made for my personal enjoy but if you like I can send you the file here:)

Now with the flags I had a problem.I wanted the old one but didn't know how.So I download a graphics pack contain flags and logos made by another user and put it and set the settings so I could see them.In those packages I had put in also the old flags from Yug,Albania,Blugraria and Romania from the old iron curtain database from fm16

I started a new games and seemed to work.But after a few games it crashed.So last night I removed that package completely.I had only add the flags from the old database that has only 5-6 nations flags from past and so far it seems to work.