Please Help! Dont know what i am doing

Hey guys, i have been playing fm on and off now since fm13 but i must admit i have not had any luck, for some reason i have always played the game using swansea but i cannot seem to understand how the game works or what i am doing, mostly use my limited knowledge of football to guess and wing my way through and sometimes it works out for a bit and other times it does not, i do not know why it works out sometimes and why it doesn't, i have read a couple of articles on tactic creation and stuff and even watched some video tutorials but i am still clueless as to what works or not and i am really tired of playing blind so i wanna learn how the game works, can you guys guide me to a sort of tutorial/tutorials that could give me a great understanding of how to play the game or advice me on how i could play that will help me to understand the game better, please guys i really need your help on this 

I will be very selfish, even while quarantined I don´t have the patience required to write that long of an essay which would be required to explain this game, there are still things I  don´t fully understand myself like the transfer market, it´s one big mess but I adapted with my limited knowledge.

My best advice to you is to watch a lower league team play through and watch what they do:

The best in my opinion is this one:

That´s how I learned the basics of the game but in truth there are still things I don´t understand and probably never will.