Ease Off Tackles for Cautioned Players

Weston

It is so tedious to have to instruct each and every player to ease off tackles each and every time they receive a yellow card. Can we have the ability to just tick a box that automatically instructs players to ease off tackles once cautioned?

30 minutes ago, Weston said:

It is so tedious to have to instruct each and every player to ease off tackles each and every time they receive a yellow card. Can we have the ability to just tick a box that automatically instructs players to ease off tackles once cautioned?

I don't always tell my player to ease off tackles after being cautioned it depends on a number of factors, sometimes I just tell them to calm down

53 minutes ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

I don't always tell my player to ease off tackles after being cautioned it depends on a number of factors, sometimes I just tell them to calm down

17 minutes ago, FlorianAlbert9 said:

I never tell my player to ease off tackles. Usually they seem to be enough smart to make that themself.

I'm not saying every manager will want to use this feature, but I feel like it would make life a lot easier for many of them who will. I play an aggressive, physical style of play, so I always want to ask my cautioned players to dial it back a bit to a more normal level of tackling as, in my experience, the rate of reds was too high for my liking. With my pressing tactic I hope that the cautioned player standing off is okay as another player will fill in.

2 hours ago, Weston said:

I'm not saying every manager will want to use this feature, but I feel like it would make life a lot easier for many of them who will. I play an aggressive, physical style of play, so I always want to ask my cautioned players to dial it back a bit to a more normal level of tackling as, in my experience, the rate of reds was too high for my liking. With my pressing tactic I hope that the cautioned player standing off is okay as another player will fill in.

I am playing FM16 and I get about 3 red cards a season, usually straight reds and not for two yellows.  I usually use normal tackling, and only tell a player to ease off, if after I have told him to calm down he is still giving away fouls.

• 1 month later...

What's worse is when the AM notifies you, if you click accept, it has the position not the player ease off, which is wrong and confusing.

• 2 months later...