Anything in the Editor to avoid Takeovers?

Started as Middlesbrough partly because they have a decent chairman in Gibson local bloke loves the club ect

3 months in and he's sold the club and now my jobs at risk because they want to hire Tim Sherewood, it's really annoyed me that the clubs lost it's heart and i don't know if i can carry on with them now.

It's happened on 2 sepererate saves that Boro have been taken over so maybe it's in coded, so is there any way i can undo this via the editor?

My first idea was maybe changing from limited liability to Public liability but i haven't a clue really

Edited by Bilbaoboy

1 hour ago, Bilbaoboy said:

Started as Middlesbrough partly because they have a decent chairman in Gibson local bloke loves the club ect

3 months in and he's sold the club and now my jobs at risk because they want to hire Tim Sherewood, it's really annoyed me that the clubs lost it's heart and i don't know if i can carry on with them now.

It's happened on 2 sepererate saves that Boro have been taken over so maybe it's in coded, so is there any way i can undo this via the editor?

My first idea was maybe changing from limited liability to Public liability but i haven't a clue really

Have you been sacked or is this media rumours?  Normally if you are successful on the field, the new board will not replace you

• SI Staff
10 minutes ago, Bilbaoboy said:

3 months in and he's sold the club

This shouldn't be happening 3 months in to a new game (during 2019), if that's the case, post it in the bugs forum.

In the default database, he loves the club.
Board confidence is set as 200
Fan confidence is set as 195

26 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Have you been sacked or is this media rumours?  Normally if you are successful on the field, the new board will not replace you

No i haven't been sacked but i am essentially on trial, it's doesn't matter either way i wanted to work for Gibson and he's buggered off and there is nothing you can do to prevent it

Edited by Bilbaoboy