Solved: Lost my unlockables on FMT20 for iOS

Please lock as problem solved. Rebooted iPad and ran Games centre and they are all back. 

I’ve been playing FM Touch 20 on my iPad and unlocked several unlockables like Attribute Masking after getting a Player of the Year and Foreign Influx after going unbeaten (last season) and somehow my National Manager for wining Manager of League (which stays). I gave bought a free like Golden Generation & Dream Buy. I’m annoyed I’ve lost several unlockables when I went into the store today. And this Boost Balance thing appeared from somewhere. I vaguely remember something saying about Cross-syncing so decided to click log in to Cross Sync on my iPad hoping to get things back but nothing. I have several save games (rolling three saves and save of every season) but they are all the same. I’ve lost my no sacking, loan restrictions and at least 3 more. I have save evidence and screenshots too. Does anyone know how to help?

A0A5A163-691A-46D2-B03B-D36E8119EA6E.png

DD180114-FCCE-4FD4-BB5D-39BC5BD6A1F1.png

Edited by DanscoS[urs
Update

• 10 months later...

I can't start a new topic, but I've also lost my unlocks.  I've been waiting for help for five months, SEGA has not responded, here on the forum my topic has disappeared, and more than three months ago I uploaded my game save to the SI Cloud and there is no answer to this day.

• 10 months later...

I ve got the same problem. I won the UEFA ıı cup, and I ve been awarded with foreign influx and last year I ve been awarded with no transfer time unlockable. however all of them gone disappeared. Sega community please help us