Weird relegation

Can someone please explain this to me? How on earth is it Karpaty that relegates and not Lviv? There has been no play-off match between the two sides, neither against any of the teams in the 2 tier. WHAT!?!

Skjermbilde 2020-03-25 kl. 17.56.49.png

It seems that there is a league split so probably they played more games in a relegation playoff and Karpaty ended up at the bottom. I am not familiar with the Ukrainian league and don't have it running in my current save so cannot answer for sure.

Click on the "Ligatabell" and see if there's a different group. Or go to Karpaty's schedule and see if their last games have a different league name or if not, check if it were only against the bottom teams and if they played more than once with them without playing a top team. 

Edited by Yuko

The season split, like in Scotland where the top 6 teams play each other twice and the bottom 6 do the same. And the bottom 6  teams cant finish higher then 7th. I see That Karpaty only took 4 points in that "relegations" part of the table and Lviv took 8, but still its very badly explained by fm then since nothing shows or says in the league rules. The points you see the teams have there are from the whole season not only just after the "split". And there is no "special/extra relegation table etc. 

Edited by Llainen