FM09 Kits and Logo Request Thread..

Abs_UK

Since my post on the first page i have been learning to use paint shop to make logo's. I'm not up to abs or Cadijk standard but have done my British Bulldogs Logo. What do you think?

bulldogs4cd0.png

Alot more to learn but its quite fun when you get going.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, i love the kits, especially the away one, but im having a bit of trouble with the config file, followed the instructions on the page but i cant get the kits to show up. Is there any chance that someone would be kind enough to make it for me?

P.S.

WH i think that badge looks great, wish i could make graphics.

Hi :)

Could anyone make me great britain flag ?

http://dclips.fundraw.com/pngmax/great_britain_flag_filip_01.png

I need it for a challenge, where i have created a Great brittain national team. There is allready a Great Britain flag in the original pack, but it its round and all the other flags is square.

http://imageload.dk/files/2e2f03611f04073aaee66e08efb395af.png

And if anyone could do a background flag with the Catalonian flag it would be perfect :

http://www.searle.ws/catalunya/images/675px-Flag_of_Catalonia_svg.gif

Here is a Union Jack you could use.

unionjackwk0.png

Just left click and "save picture as" dont forget to do your config file.

Its the standard logo size. I'm not sure how you make a flag to appear where the ones on the fixtures and results page do.

I know how to make the kits but the only problem I have is with the config file!

So can someone make a configure file for Feyenoord. The unique ID is 1013.

Just call the kits:

jersey1 = home

jesrey2 = away

Hope this makes sense!

Simon07, cant upload a config cause im not a member of any but if you copy this into a notepad doc and save it as config.xml that should do.

<record>

<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->

<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->

<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions

in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any

place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics

files from the correct places

-->

<list id="maps">

<record from="away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1013/kits/away"/>

<record from="home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1013/kits/home"/>

</list>

</record>

hey candjik

I would like the kitmaker to be Nike

i want the sponsor to be bebo please...www.bebo.com

I would like the kits to be like this screenie.jpg

this is how i have choose the kits in the editor

the unique id is 5100153,this was for bromley but im replacing their info with the team that i am making,will this be ok?

I idealy want a cool logo badge made up of the colours of my team shown above in screenie,the website is topman.com,even a badge being made up which you would find a good smart badge with the name Fc Topman and bottom of the badge saying "For The Fans We Play"

can u make the badge for main icon but also for when ur seeing the Fctopman v kettering etc? on the match day screen thing

and also in ur news bin for the bottom right corner where the info comes up like if the news is about the club or player either the players come up in the wee box or the badge does etc,if this doesnt make sense then leave it.

im so excited about taking Fc topma from the blue square to european domination lol

woop woop

let me know when its done and thanks very much :)

hey also i deleted the badges etc from bromly in the graphics folder i have but top right where it shows me the plain badge as default as deleted the graphic in the background i can still see the badge and i want ride of it,its faint but want it gone,any help how a can do this if the bromley graphics have already been deleted?

Hey cadijk

I posted before but must have got missed on previous page

1) Nike

2) I like a green kit with greggs as the sponsor http://www.meadowhall.co.uk/website/...nstanceID=3560

3) The team name is Bolton Renegades and i'd like this image within th logo http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/bran...0474/brand.gif

4) 5103634 if you could make the config file that would be great but i can probably work this out myself

If you could squeeze it out b4 crimbo thatd be ace! Cheers

hey cadijk

Was wondering if you could make me some kits for a team i want to create into the game :), please

1) Kitmaker - Nike

2) Sponsor - Ferrari, using logo (prancing horse) as badge as well, lik paul had before, earlier in forum

3) Kits

?action=view&current=Ferrari.jpg

4) 1394631301 if you could make the config file that would be great as wouldn't be able to do it myself

this is how i have choose the kits in the editor

the unique id is 1394631301,this is for my created club so will add their info with the team that i am making, will this be ok?

can u make the badge for main icon but also for when ur seeing the FC Scuderia Ferrari v whoever etc? on the match day screen thing

and also in ur news bin for the bottom right corner where the info comes up like if the news is about the club or player either the players come up in the wee box or the badge does etc,if this doesnt make sense then leave it.

woop woop

let me know when its done and thanks very much :)

For the Home kit would like it like the man utd home kit, red with white trim, same red, nike tick in top left, ferrari logo in top left as badg and ferrari written in the middle like the one earlier in this forum just more a scarlet red

Away kit is white with red trim, but thats bit boring so could add few lines or something if u want to make it look better

Third kit is lime green with dark green linings, however u want to put it acroos the top is cool

Feel free to add bits of design as they are bit plain on away & third, leave home block red please and thnks cadijk :)

example of what kinda want to look like

Are you able to design badges/logos to go on the screen, like in the top corner and the little one for the league. If you can, could i please have the ferrari prancing horse logo as the badge, like on the kit just for the team badge on the screen.

Archived