5 Signings, how long to gel?

FFFJeff

I aquired five new players to my Man City side, some of which do not speak English. How long will I be looking at before they 'blend' into my system?

Of course City already have a few new faces who will also have language barrier issues..I'd just like some feedback from those who have experienced this players blending into squad issue and can you in fact overcome it with time & training?

Thanks

Depends on your summer months. if you transfered those players before your friendly games, and given them enough playing time to blend with the team-mates, then as soon as the league starts, your team starts like hurricane :) i m city too by the way, definitely the most enjoyable team to play.

Depends on your summer months. if you transfered those players before your friendly games, and given them enough playing time to blend with the team-mates, then as soon as the league starts, your team starts like hurricane :) i m city too by the way, definitely the most enjoyable team to play.

Extortionate funds aswell :)

I seven or eight games into EPL now and at least half a dozen players are still trying to blend into my team...frustraing..although I've had a fairly decent start also :(

Extortionate funds aswell :)

I seven or eight games into EPL now and at least half a dozen players are still trying to blend into my team...frustraing..although I've had a fairly decent start also :(

i finished 9th the first season , so things are not as easy as it looks like for man city. i was expecting to be playing for the top 4 for barely made it into top 10 :)

but the amount of money city board invests every few months is just crazy :D

Archived