About ME. Please SI, at least read.

Marko1989

For me, FM game has lost all of its fun because of very, very boring Match Engine.

I'm not saying that my recommendations are realistic, but at least it would be much more fun, and attributes would actually matter.

The reason for that for me - are absolutely boring strikers and inside forwards.

Inside Forwards - You should install FM 2015. Make a team with some of these players:

Left Inside forwards - Pione Sisto / Depay / Carrasco

Right Inside forwards -  Ben Arfa Tiziano Tulissi ( a couple of years in the future or some other inside forward with shot from distance / shot with power ) / Ricardo Kishna

That FM version had perfect inside forwards. You could clearly see difference between technically gifted inside forwards, inside forwards with shot with power, inside forwards with placed shots.

You could clearly see the difference when you learn them to get forward whenever possible or play one-two and cut inside. 

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OF THAT NOW. I don't see anything, they are all same for me. A years later!! Please, watch matches, inside forwards in FM 2015 and then in 2019/2020.

I wanted to break my PC monitor when I was watching inside forwards in FM 2019, all they were doing, one inside forward would make one dribble and then cross on the far post for second inside forward to HEAD the ball. All the time, no matter what instructions were.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stikers 

Man.. they are so boring. I don't know what much to say here. I just remember, first versions of FM 2019 before patch, strikers were devastating. There actually had good off the ball movement, there were many through balls for them from all midfielders, later on in patched 2019 they become boring almost as strikers in 2020.

FM 2015 could also be good foundation for strikers ( even that FM also had lack of through balls ).

There you could clearly see the difference between strikers with good long shots like Manolo Gabiadini, target man players like Lukaku or fast strikers like Vietto. Then you could buy a player which style you preferr, nowadays, nothing of that matters.

------------------------------------------------
Full Backs/Wing Backs/CWB

I'm fine with them being at little bit overpowered. Some technically good full backs in past were devastating, like Maicon, Dani Alves etc, so technically gifted full backs, with good dribbling should still be a bit overpowered.

-----------------------------------------------

Long Shots

I don't have anything against long shots. We should see a plenty of long shot goals in future releases because each weekend you could see many screamers all over the world. But from players with GOOD Long shot attributes. Not from everyone. Then it would make sense to search for a player with good long shot attribute.

----------------------------------------------

2D Graphics

And SI please.. wtf is this. ( I must swear sorry ) This grey thing thing around 2D pitch is something ugliest in video games history. How it is possible that the 2D Match looked 1000000000000 times better years ago

Thank you

Real San Sebastián v A. Bilbao_ Match Field.png

59f86ccd1cd67_2dview2017.png.e9db62b66710ac507a66115e41a95882.png

1518656521_EkranAlnts.JPG.aa2dd21d0591556fc78131988029a0ee.jfif

Edited by Marko1989

• 2 months later...