Finding wonderkids

User0912

Anyone have any tips for finding wonderkids ?

Ive followed the tip here

https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2018/12/fm19-guide-easily-find-wonderkids-football-manager.html

And going through this link

https://dictatethegame.com/2019/09/09/finding-wonderkids/

But is there anything else I could to uncover wonderkids/rough diamond ?

Thanks

Edited by User0912

I just hire loads of scouts and get each scout to search one of the top leagues each every season. I'm currently having a lot of joy with the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues. I've signed quite a few 17 and 18 year olds, not all of them are described as wonderkids, but they all have the key stats for the positions I'm looking for and have the potential to develop into world class players.

It's always confused me how certain players are described as wonderkids, but other players with better stats at the same age aren't described as wonderkids?

3 hours ago, Blue 4 Life said:

I just hire loads of scouts and get each scout to search one of the top leagues each every season. I'm currently having a lot of joy with the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues. I've signed quite a few 17 and 18 year olds, not all of them are described as wonderkids, but they all have the key stats for the positions I'm looking for and have the potential to develop into world class players.

It's always confused me how certain players are described as wonderkids, but other players with better stats at the same age aren't described as wonderkids?

Thanks, Ill get more scouts signed.

Other than scouts and the 2 links in my previous post are there any other tips I can use ?

Thanks

A tip I use is at the end of every season I'll search for players with a max age of 17 and then look through them based on their values. So I'll look through all the 16-17 year olds valued from £150,000 and that's been useful for me. Obviously it's not going to unearth all them but it's something else to use in addition to loads of scouts in key nations.

On 29/03/2020 at 14:12, Blue 4 Life said:

i think the Wonderkid description is for a young player, playing well and playing REGULARLY.  

A better player, playing much less, might not get the tag 

17 hours ago, bruffell06 said:

A tip I use is at the end of every season I'll search for players with a max age of 17 and then look through them based on their values. So I'll look through all the 16-17 year olds valued from £150,000 and that's been useful for me. Obviously it's not going to unearth all them but it's something else to use in addition to loads of scouts in key nations.

I am a fan of this method as well found some really good players this way also double check if they are that age and wanted by another club it can be a sign of potential