Playmaker with low flair ?

I've got this wonderkid who looks like he could become an awesome DLP but he only has 1 flair :D

Gusto.thumb.PNG.7f1cc68874b04903f417f5c684880af6.PNG

He can play RB but he's not very good at crossing and anyway, lack of flair will be a handicap wherever he plays, right ?

5 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

For a DLP flair is less important than for more progressive playmaker roles (AP, regista, RPM and especially TQ), but I can agree that 1 is really too low anyway. 

so as there are no way to improve flair (unless i'm mistaken), that player should be useless anyway

Just now, Fflow said:

so as there are no way to improve flair (unless i'm mistaken), that player should be useless anyway

Why would he be useless? There are a number of roles that do not require flair.

Btw, flair may be slightly improved if you train the player in a role that targets the flair as an attribute (among other attributes related to that particular role), but you cannot expect any notable improvement, especially when the starting point is so low.

1 minute ago, Experienced Defender said:

Why would he be useless? There are a number of roles that do not require flair.

Btw, flair may be slightly improved if you train the player in a role that targets the flair as an attribute (among other attributes related to that particular role), but you cannot expect any notable improvement, especially when the starting point is so low.

ok, useless is a strong word. What I mean is that if he reaches 25 and still has 3 or 4 flair, and I play him let's say as a WB/Su, his lack of flair will be penalizing. Even if it's not realy needed for the job

Ok thanks, I've started training him as a CWB/At, we'll see how he develops

6 hours ago, Fflow said:

ok, useless is a strong word. What I mean is that if he reaches 25 and still has 3 or 4 flair, and I play him let's say as a WB/Su, his lack of flair will be penalizing. Even if it's not realy needed for the job

Ok thanks, I've started training him as a CWB/At, we'll see how he develops

Flair and technique just reflects creativity of a player a wingback doesn't need to be creative to do well 

Looks like a wing back (s).

He has good physical attributes, if his speed got better he would be a good wing back.

In midfield he could be a dlp (s) at most, nothing more attacking. He has good decisions and if his teamwork and positioning get better he could be a good holding midfielder.

9 hours ago, zyfon5 said:

Flair and technique just reflects creativity of a player a wingback doesn't need to be creative to do well 

2 hours ago, Nikitas said:

Looks like a wing back (s).

He has good physical attributes, if his speed got better he would be a good wing back.

In midfield he could be a dlp (s) at most, nothing more attacking. He has good decisions and if his teamwork and positioning get better he could be a good holding midfielder.

but his game will be predictable any way won't it ?

3 hours ago, Fflow said:

but his game will be predictable any way won't it ?

Well, looking at him again he seems like a physical player rather than creative. Natural fitness 16, stamina 14, work rate 13. If his acceleration and speed goes up he will be running the field up and down all day.