ability ratings drop/rise drastically

hey,

on google play i was told to post this issue here.

my problem is that the current and potential ability ratings drops and rises wildly in what seems to be totally random.

two examples from my latest game save: i started the season with fc kobenhavn, for my striker daramy it said in the post game report that he visibly gained ability from the match, he then had a one star ability rating, before the game he had two. 

i have many players likewise, but also one that stands out from the risers: fischer is now on four and a half stars, he started the season on three and a half.  please help. 

Screenshot_20200328-145012.png

Edited by twopintsdestroyer

The star rating you see in game is based on you staffs opinion of how good a player is and will vary depending on how good that staff member is at judging players.

During a season the rating will also vary depend on the quality of players in you squad, the quality of players in your league as well as things such as player form.

It is not unlikely that a player on good form who is also performing well in training will go from 3.5 stars to 4.5 stars.

If you have an example in a save that you feel is particularly strange please send it to us.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please also label the save so we know who sent it.

well, i also experienced that my player nelsson dropped to a one and a half star rating pretty soon after the season started while having an average rating from about 6,5.

as soon as i loaned him out he went back to his "normal" ability from three stars.

i would get it if these rises/drops are justified from really outstanding/underwhelming performances, but all my players who post average ratings also suffer from this wildly changes.

as for my squad, i haven't made any transfers or replaced staff members.

also i would like to note that in other save games this wildly changing happened too.

Edited by twopintsdestroyer

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2020 at 10:16, twopintsdestroyer said:

well, i also experienced that my player nelsson dropped to a one and a half star rating pretty soon after the season started while having an average rating from about 6,5.

as soon as i loaned him out he went back to his "normal" ability from three stars.

is this how it should be?