Can it be both 2d and 3d match engine at the same time in football manager?

I wonder something, can we use both 2D and 3D match engine at the same time?

We mostly don't watch the whole match in FM.  Mostly just the important moments.

Also Some people like 2D,others 3D maybe some people just commentary. For that reason maybe we miss lots of things on our tactic.

But I like all of them at the same time. 2D is better for manager wise and 3D is better for more details and more exciting goals and passing movment.

If there is a skin that put them together, it would be great.

When the match starts, we can see the 2D match in the panel, and also the statics etc...

But when the important moments began, the 3D view get starts as usual. I hope, you may understand what i meant:) 

I put an example view... 

sorry if its been answered before... 

rewr2.jpg

13 minutes ago, Mr.Football said:

I wonder something, can we use both 2D and 3D match engine at the same time?

We mostly don't watch the whole match in FM.  Mostly just the important moments.

Also Some people like 2D,others 3D maybe some people just commentary. For that reason maybe we miss lots of things on our tactic.

But I like all of them at the same time. 2D is better for manager wise and 3D is better for more details and more exciting goals and passing movment.

If there is a skin that put them together, it would be great.

When the match starts, we can see the 2D match in the panel, and also the statics etc...

But when the important moments began, the 3D view get starts as usual. I hope, you may understand what i meant:) 

I put an example view... 

sorry if its been answered before... 

rewr2.jpg

Kind of like a 3D viewing with a radar?

• Administrators

The problem with having both is that it would be very demanding on the system to display both of these in large detail at the same time. But yes, understand an option like this would definitely suit the way some people want to play and view the game.