Razer laptop giveaway in FM

hello. i would like to give you some hate for that giveaway. first and most important question in giveaway is "did you play game in free to play time period". as a loyal fan i didn't because i had game purchased from day one. that's so no fair, i don't want to lie just to participate in giveaway, as survey is made for a reason and those answers are supposed to help with whatever you need it for.

that's completly unaceptable that you leave loyal players out of this. huge minus for you guys, very dissapointing

• Administrators

The first question is:

Did you own or play Football Manager 2020 on PC/Mac during the free play period on Steam?

Your answer to this would be 'Yes' - you wouldn't be lying. You owned the game during that period. Apologies that this was unclear to you that you qualified to be part of the survey. If you try from a different browser you should be able to answer correctly.

Thanks. 

That's about the worst, most poorly worded, confusing, and almost outright misleading question have seen in a long career of reading illiterate, poorly worded, confusing and misleading questions.

<sarcasm>Well done whoever wrote that question. </sarcasm>

• JordanMilly changed the title to Razer laptop giveaway in FM
2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

The first question is:

Did you own or play Football Manager 2020 on PC/Mac during the free play period on Steam?

Your answer to this would be 'Yes' - you wouldn't be lying. You owned the game during that period. Apologies that this was unclear to you that you qualified to be part of the survey. If you try from a different browser you should be able to answer correctly.

Thanks. 

sorry to dissapoint you but Polish translation is messed up.

quote "1. Czy grałeś/grałaś w Football Managera 2020 na PC lub Mac podczas darmowego okresu na Steamie?

direct translation: "did you play Football Manager 2020 on PC or MAC during free to play time on steam?"

in my language (Polish) it means no more no less than did you play free version. i'm sorry but people responsible for Polish translation should rephrase this question.

Edited by fmjonek