96/97 database for FM2020?

Tom8983

I've just watched the 97 FA Cup game between Liverpool and Chelsea on iPlayer and I have a huge desire to get Roy Evans out of that managers chair ASAP. Can anybody point to a 96/97 database, if one exists? My searching has brought up nothing so far.

I "translated" by myself a '95/'96 database originally created for FM17 (or 18, can't remember), modified for FM19 and finally for FM20.

I haven't tested it on long term, I know nothing about editing and it could be stable like the ass of a man who ate 1 Kg. of beans soup. I made it for my own enjoyement so don't point at me if something is not working properly :)

20 hours ago, Federico said:

I "translated" by myself a '95/'96 database originally created for FM17 (or 18, can't remember), modified for FM19 and finally for FM20.

I haven't tested it on long term, I know nothing about editing and it could be stable like the ass of a man who ate 1 Kg. of beans soup. I made it for my own enjoyement so don't point at me if something is not working properly :)

Have you uploaded this anywhere? 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played the italian Serie A for several seasons without a single crash.

As always mentioned in the PMs I sent to the users asking me for it, I made it for my own enjoyement without the purpose to release it for the public.

The database for me is perfectly playable and enjoyable, but some player, along with some staff, is missing, and some is duplicated (not many to affect the savegame anyway).

I'm not an editor expert and the time I spent over it was indeed too much, but if anyone wants to complete this work is welcome and please, let me know if any of you dived into it!

• 6 months later...
On 13/10/2020 at 22:42, Federico said:

I played the italian Serie A for several seasons without a single crash.

As always mentioned in the PMs I sent to the users asking me for it, I made it for my own enjoyement without the purpose to release it for the public.

The database for me is perfectly playable and enjoyable, but some player, along with some staff, is missing, and some is duplicated (not many to affect the savegame anyway).

I'm not an editor expert and the time I spent over it was indeed too much, but if anyone wants to complete this work is welcome and please, let me know if any of you dived into it!

pardon, for my bad english.. can i try ?

• 2 weeks later...