Huntelaar

maverick_nc1

Try this formation if its suits you mate; 4-2-3-1

center midfielders(set to defensive midfield from player instr..)

attacking midfielders(set to att mid,but do not give them free role)

and finally,striker-set to striker with full forward run and run with ball

Huntelaar has been great for me last season. Scoring 42 goals in 45 games and he was also good for 12 assists. I use him in a 4-4-2 system with him as my fc that holds up the ball. I must say that he wouldn't have scored so much if I didn't let him take the penalties.

Huntelaar has been great for me last season. Scoring 42 goals in 45 games and he was also good for 12 assists. I use him in a 4-4-2 system with him as my fc that holds up the ball. I must say that he wouldn't have scored so much if I didn't let him take the penalties.

Now you bloody tell me, ive just sold the bugger!! :-(

i have to admit the thread opening made me chuckle...and in answer, yes i have, and it was great. Ohh, not sexual? Then the answer must remain yes, he was in my tottenham team for a while in the demo and was rather good as both a lone-striker & in a partnership. :)

Fascinating thread on our experiences with Huntelar =P. I for one have not had the chance to have him yet.

Heard good things from people about him. I personally feel his stats are not that greatm gd not great. However, i for one believe that he will definitely score you goals ,juz how many

How much can you buy the lad and whats his best indiviual instructions to get the best out of him

Has anyone had any experience with Huntelaar? (not sexually). Had him for a season and a half but he's been pretty poor thus far....

I've experienced Huntelaar 'sexually', however, I'm not sure what he's like on the game...

Probably rubbish as IRL...:rolleyes:

I found Huntelaar better coming on as a sub rather than starting a game. When I started him he would never score, but putting him on as a sub he would get me 1 or 2 sometimes even 3 goals a game.

Archived