Ruberker

Hello, I'm 40 years old, I've always played FM, but since 2014 I have managed an online league and I have some considerations to make in the online part,
 which of course are my unknown opinion from the programming part.

- It would be good if there is the possibility that each "continue" is a day advance, that is, in 7 "continue" the week passes, since sometimes
 when we are 10 connected users it takes us more than an hour to spend a week within the game, putting 2 minutes as maximum cutting time between each process.

- The speed of the matches cannot be controlled by me as a server, making this that at the time of playing the matches there is a lot of
 difference between some that end and others that are still in the 1st half.

- I have some more points always on the side of the online administrator talking, but those two are the most important

Needless to say, FM is the best game and the only one I play

thanks and greetings from Argentina

Emanuel

Hola tengo 40 años juego al FM desde siempre, pero desde el 2014 administro una liga online y tengo algunas consideraciones a hacer en la parte online, que por supuesto son mi opinión desconocida desde la parte de programación.

-  Sería bueno que este la posibilidad de que cada "continuar" sea directamente un avance de día, ya que a veces cuando somos 10 usuarios conectados nos lleva más de una hora pasar una semana dentro del juego, poniendo 2 minutos como tiempo máximo de corte entre cada proceso.

-  la velocidad de los partidos no la puedo controlar yo como servidor, haciendo esto que en el momento de jugar los partidos allá mucha diferencia entre algunos que terminan y otros que todavía están en el 1 tiempo.

-  tengo algunos puntos más siempre del lado del administrador online hablando, pero esos dos son los más importantes

de mas esta decir que el FM es el mejor juego y el único que juego

gracias y saludos desde Argentina

Emanuel

• 1 month later...