Improve "Pick rotated Squad"

M4rt1n

I really like the function of auto-picking a rotated squad because it helps me to keep all of my players happy with their playing time.

The only problem I have are players who can play multiple positions. For example a central defender who has also some ability to play as a wing back or central midfielder. But I do not want him to play in these positions, because he is tall and slow and lacks some stamina. So I want to give my assistant more restrictions. For example: "Do not play this player as a central midfielder" or "This player should play only as an central defender".

The second point where to improve rotation is the "go on vacation" function. Sometimes I only want to do transfers and do not want to manage my team. But when I go on holiday until the next transfer window, my assistant always picks the same squad and when I return from vacation, I have a lot of players who are unhappy. It would be great to have an option for the assistant, to pick a squad with more rotation while I am on vacation.

• 2 months later...