FM Data Structure

DrBernhard

Back in the old days, there was fm2005objects.blogspot.com, which gave loads of information about the data structure in the FM Database. With all the editors coming out the last few weeks, I was wondering whether there was a published article, or published source-code, that gives information about the data structure. Would be a nice start to create something like a Save Game Editor/Scout Framework.

Back in the old days, there was fm2005objects.blogspot.com, which gave loads of information about the data structure in the FM Database. With all the editors coming out the last few weeks, I was wondering whether there was a published article, or published source-code, that gives information about the data structure. Would be a nice start to create something like a Save Game Editor/Scout Framework.

I'm searching this too..

Well I figured some things out, and eventually got it a little working (for a few attributes), will try to find some time to find most other values and convert it into an open framework. (picture below shows search for players, 0-99, min CA 120, min PA 170, max sale value 2.000.000)

01.png

Well I figured some things out, and eventually got it a little working (for a few attributes), will try to find some time to find most other values and convert it into an open framework. (picture below shows search for players, 0-99, min CA 120, min PA 170, max sale value 2.000.000)

01.png

Good. But it's is loading from database file or from memory? I was starting one loading from memory..

Archived