[FM20] Request FM editor data here

Hello,

First I want to apologize about my english.

There are many problems with de Editor. I think is a problem to create cities, clubs, stadiums and competitions.

If I want to create a city, the editor doesn't allow to assign a country. 

If I want to create a club, the editor doesn't allow to assign a city.

If I want to create a stadium, the editor doesn't allow to assign a city and a club.

Trying to edit countries, some have a national stadiums other not. So, if I try to create a stadium there is no way to create one and to assign.

That also happens when I do duplicate, because not all parameters are duplicate.

I played the 2016 and this never happened.

What can I do? Can You help me?

Thank you in advance.

JB

46/5000

46/50

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoaoBarbosa first, if you have a question, please create a new thread instead of adding it to a different thread.

It will help with getting your question answered quicker.

Second, in the left lower corner is a Filter. It says Active fields. Check if that has a check in front. If so, click it again to remove the check. That's probably your problem.

1 ora fa, Bristol CityFC1981 ha scritto:

Has anyone got or can do a Cook Islands that works? With cup? All the ones I’ve tried dosnt work after first season?

In steam there should be one made by reinalda, usually he makes pretty good databases! 

I'm playing the following created database:

Unfortunately the creater of this file didn't respond in his topic when I asked if there are updates coming considering the youth leagues.

I don't know if it is possible to 'tweak' this db, but if so, I have the following request:
- Reserve + Youth League
- There are U23 teams now, but the have little usage. They can be removed
- There is no international calender anymore. All the international cups (World Cup, European Championship, Copa America eg) were removed. I love to see those back in the game.

On 25/05/2020 at 19:20, Wolf_pd said:

@JoaoBarbosa first, if you have a question, please create a new thread instead of adding it to a different thread.

It will help with getting your question answered quicker.

Second, in the left lower corner is a Filter. It says Active fields. Check if that has a check in front. If so, click it again to remove the check. That's probably your problem.

Thank you for the help.

I'm sorry about the wrong use threat

• 2 weeks later...

Any creators on here that want to help finish the 1999-2000 retro database? The process is very easy to make players and add them to the correct clubs. We want as many playable leagues as possible, so far we are on track to have the most amount of playable leagues recorded in the first launch of a Retro database! :D

Hello, I'd like to request a Brazilian league structure like Timo's (down to Serie D) but I would like all the State Championships removed and the season start and end dates adjusted accordingly. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks in advance! :D

Is there anybody that could create/update the current Chinese Leagues please.

There has been a few changes for example the 2nd division has increased from 16 teams to 18 teams, while the third division (unplayable by default) has gone down to 10 teams per division. 

Here are some links to the forthcoming season along with correct teams etc.

2020 Chinese Super League | 2020 Chinese League One | 2020 Chinese League Two | 

Thanks

Hello request topic!
Firstly, my english is bad. Sorry. I have some requests.

1) Name: CONIFA

I need a friendly tournament during the season (if possible), where play these teams: Andorra, Moldova, San Marino, Malta, Faroe Island, Liechtenstein
6 teams, the teams play 5-5 matches.

2) Name: Puskás-Suzuki Kupa

Date: Every year, from 27 April to 10 May.

Stadiums: Pancho Arena (Felcsút) and some hungarian. Final in Pancho Arena.

Description: U19 friendly tournament with 8 teams. Group stage with 4-4 teams (every team play 3 matches.). Group winners play for cup winning, runners up play for third place.

Teams:
Puskás Ferenc Labdarúgó Akadémia U19, Flamengo U19, Bayern München U19, Real Madrid U19, NK Osijek U19, Panathinaikos U19, Budapest Honvéd U19, FC Viitorul U19 (Gheorghe Hagi Football Academy. There is a youth academy, based in Ovidiu, Constanța)

3) Catalan Friendly Cup:

With 32 catalan club teams. Playing during the season with knockout system.

4) UEFA Euro Amateur Cup:

With best 32 best amateur european club teams, if possible. Playing during the season with knockout system.

5) Star Sixes is an exist football tournament for retired players: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Sixes

I would need a winter tournament (group stage+knock out system) with Hungary+31 best national teams, where only 33+ years old players can play.

:D

Edited by mt90

I would like to see Germany using the following structure (mirroring the years 1963-1974, with some modifications):

Bundesliga - 16 teams (18 from second season onwards if possible)

5 Regionalligen (Süd, Südwest, West, Nord, Nordost) with clubs from the respective regions (Nordost is East German states + Berlin). 2 best from each go into playoff in two groups, winners promoted

21 Verbandsligen - basically the current structure. 2 best from each also go into playoffs, structure varies depending on region

Reserve teams cannot be promoted to Regionalliga, otherwise they need to be 2 levels lower than the first team

The cup is a mixture of old and new format, regional qualifiers in autumn are used to select 16 (14) teams who are paired with Bundesliga clubs (seeded) for the round of 32 in February.

I am wanting to create a transfer system similar to that of Athletic Bilbao but not as strict as just players of Basque origin (if that makes sense). Basically if a team in the UK and Ireland wants to sign any players they will have to be from the UK and Ireland, same as if a team in France wants to sign a player they will have to be a French national. This included secondary nationalities. Its an experiment to see if it will make the national teams stronger

• 1 month later...
On 09/04/2020 at 06:41, Boofhead54 said:

Hey, 

I'm bored off my mind during this COVID-19 outbreak so request any editor data that you want made here. I'm pretty handy with the basic editor but I'm still learning to use the advanced editor, so what you request might be very simple.

I have made editor data in the past, but I'm only just starting to get back into it. In Football Manager 2019 I made an editor data for the expansion of the A-League, adding Western United in 2019-20 and Macarthur in 2020-21 respectively. It was published on fmscout and got 7000 views and 1000 downloads which I'm proud of.

Keep in mind, I don't work wonders. If you request something, please try and make it small. 

But yea, request your editor data and I'll make it for you to use.

I also encourage other editors to help me by taking control of editor data requests,  simply just reply to a comment to 'take control' of their request.

Editors who have contributed:

- Boofhead54 (owner of thread)
 - Sangue Blue
 - Weiry

Hi Is there any chance of you doing a Tottenham Legends team (likes of Greaves, Hoddle, Sheringham, Anderton, King, Ginola etc)

Many Thanks

Hey, 

I'm bored off my mind during this COVID-19 outbreak so request any editor data that you want made here. I'm pretty handy with the basic editor but I'm still learning to use the advanced editor, so what you request might be very simple.

I have made editor data in the past, but I'm only just starting to get back into it. In Football Manager 2019 I made an editor data for the expansion of the A-League, adding Western United in 2019-20 and Macarthur in 2020-21 respectively. It was published on fmscout and got 7000 views and 1000 downloads which I'm proud of.

Keep in mind, I don't work wonders. If you request something, please try and make it small. 

I also encourage other editors to help me by taking control of editor data requests,  simply just reply to a comment to 'take control' of their request.

- Sangue Blue
 - Weiry

hey boofhead54 would it be possible to add a league or two with a few very well known youtube teams and add it to dan tier 19 database if possible m8

@Sangue Blu

is it possible to change the Jupiler league (Belgium) to 18 teams?

tried to fix it on your 8 div modif, but without succes to do so

no drop this season, OH Leuven & Beerschot have been added to the Jupiler Leage

Proximus league consist of added teams :

Club Brugge NXT (u23 squad), can't be promoted

Deinze

RWD Molenbeek

Lierse Kempenzonen

Seraing

Virton, Roeselare were relegated; Lokeren seased to excist (new team combined with Temse)

On 10/08/2020 at 14:35, Moondog777 said:

@Sangue Blu

is it possible to change the Jupiler league (Belgium) to 18 teams?

tried to fix it on your 8 div modif, but without succes to do so

no drop this season, OH Leuven & Beerschot have been added to the Jupiler Leage

Proximus league consist of added teams :

Club Brugge NXT (u23 squad), can't be promoted

Deinze

RWD Molenbeek

Lierse Kempenzonen

Seraing

Virton, Roeselare were relegated; Lokeren seased to excist (new team combined with Temse)

I'm also looking for an update on the Belgian competition.
Here are all the necessary explanations.

SEASON 1
Jupiler Pro League
18 teams instead of 16, no relegation and promotion of Beerschot and Leuven for the start of the competition
Teams 1 to 4 play at the end of the season play-off for the european tickets. The points at the end of the league will be halved and they play 2 more times against each other.
Teams 5 to 8 play for the last european ticket. The points at the end of the league will be halved and they play 2 more times against each other.
Number 18 at the end of the league drops to Proximus League.
Number 17 at the end of the league plays promotion play-off against number two Proximus League

Proximus League
No more two periods, competition is played regularly over 28 matches. Each team plays 4 times against each other (new rule only for 1 year)
Added teams, see post above from Moondog777

Number 1 after the regular league promotes to Jupiler Pro League
Number 2 after the regular league plays promotion play-off against number 17 of Jupiler Pro League
The clubs that finish 7th and 8th in the championship play a play-off 3 consisting of
5 games maximum. The club that cannot catch up after application of the ranking
be the winner of this play-off 3, which then becomes immediately stopped.
The club that finished 7th starts with a lead of 3 points, without being equated
to a victory.
The club that finished 7th plays the first, third and fifth game at home.
The club that loses the play-off 3 goes straight down to the 1 national league

SEASON 2
Jupiler Pro League
Same rules as season 1 except one.
The teams between place 16 and 18 all 3 are relegated.

Proximus League
Two periods again, Each time plays 2 times against each other in one period.
Winner period 1 en period 2 play a championship play-off over two games, best team in regular ranking gets the home advantage.
These are the reules that you can find in the game now before all the covid **** :p.
Relegation is same as season 1.

SEASON 3
Jupiler Pro League
Same rules as they are in the game now :).
Except one...
Number 15 at the end of the league plays promotion play-off against the best team in the regular ranking that's not the promotion team after the champion play-off in the proximus league.

Proximus League
Same rules as they are in the game now :).
Except one...
The best team in the regular ranking that's not the winner of the promotion play-off plays against the number 15 of the Jupiler Pro League for an extra option to have a promotion/relegation.

Any questions? Shoot!

Maybe this helps

Promotion/relegation corona

Jupiler Pro League (18 teams)

RELEGATION: 0
NEW TEAMS: OH Leuven, Beerschot

Proximus League (8 teams)

PROMOTION: OH Leuven, Beerschot
RELEGATION: Virton, Roeselare
CHANGE: Lokeren fusses with Temse (SC Lokeren-Temse) -> Plays at Tweede Klasse Amateurs
NEW TEAMS: Club Brugge U23 (can’t be promoted), Deinze, RWD Molenbeek, Lierse Kempenzonen, Seraing

RULES SEASON 1

Jupiler Pro League
18 teams (2x against each other)
1-4 -> champions play-off (50% of the points to start the play-off, 2x against each other)
5-8 -> idem playing fort he last european ticket
15 -> degradation play-off against 2 PL (2x against each other)
16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other)
1 -> promotion
2 -> promotion play-off against 15 JPL (2x against each other)
7-8 -> degradation play-off (5x against each other, 7th in competion starts with 3ptn advantage)

RULES SEASON 2

Jupiler Pro League
18 teams (2x against each other)
1-4 -> champions play-off (50% of the points to start the play-off, 2x against each other)
5-8 -> idem playing fort he last european ticket
14-16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other over two periods)
winner period 1 face winner period 2 for promotion (2x against each other, team with highest rank in regular season gets home advantage)
6-8 -> degradation

RULES SEASON 3 + rest
Back to normal as in the game now
One change: Number 15 Jupiler Pro League and best team in regular ranking Proximus League that isn’t the promoted team play a promotion play-off

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I’m really struggling with the pre match editor and I wonder if what I’m trying to do may already have been made. I want to remove the squad registration rules from the European leagues and European continental competitions. If it hasn’t been made already any pointers or tips in how to make this would be much appreciated! (I’ve still not worked out how to get to the advanced rules feature yet.) Thanks!

Hey, 

- Sangue Blue
 - Weiry

Hi mate, was trying to make this myself but I really can not get my head around the editor. I have looked for downloads offering this but to no avail so far. 

I want to remove the squad registration rules from the European leagues and European continental competitions (so not limit on non-EU players, no longer require home grown nation or club players, etc.). Also no brexit would be nice.

If this is too big to be made could you or anyone else reading give me some pointers on how to do this myself? I really struggle with the editor, can’t even get to the advanced rules feature. 

Or if you know of a download which already does this that would be a great help!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2020 at 18:36, Boofhead54 said:

The Dutch fantasy leagues is finished!

Here's some information about the database,

- Since the editor only allows me to create 20 competition level, I could only go down to level 20. Although to make things more interesting and so I could include every single club in Holland on FM 20 (1001 clubs) I created 19 levels, all with 14 clubs in them, 2 promotion/relegation spots, and in level 20 I create 19 sub divisions with 40 teams in each. But still only 2 teams get promoted to the 19th level. To sum that up, There's 20 levels, 19 of which are single divisions with 14 teams in each with pro/rel, 20th level has sub-divisions to include all the clubs. I do highly suggest you don't load level 20 as playable.

- I based what clubs would be in what division on reputation.

- The Dutch Cup includes every club on the database, It does include 'Jong', '2nd', 'B' and 'Reserve' teams. There are a total of 15 rounds (7 Qualifying Rounds, 2 Preliminary Rounds, First Round (64 clubs), Second Round (32 clubs), Third Round (16 clubs), Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final)

- I have only simulated 2 seasons in (this is because I'm on a laptop) and it runs quite fast for editor data of this size and with no problems.

- There are no youth teams/competitions.

Please, enjoy.

Dutch Fantasy tier 19.fmf 51.47 kB · 4 downloads

@Boofhead54 ,Could you make this also for FM21 please?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, 

- Sangue Blue
 - Weiry

Hi pal,

I don't suppose you are board again are you? I'm struggling with this editor and wondered if you could help?

Basically, using this file, I want to add another group stage to the Champions League to start in January.

Another 4 groups of 4 with the best 4 winners of the previous groups seeded, then the next 4 best seeded and so on.

Then, the winner of the those new groups going onto the semis.

It sounds really straight forward but I cannot do it.

Could you help please?

Celtic Rangers EFL.fmf

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...