[FM 2020] - The Journey

TheRobert

I decided to start a The Journey. Without a coach's license I applied to several teams from Liga 5 and Liga 4 Bucharest and Ilfov, and 3 of them have already called me for an interview. The first is VK Soccer.

The team from the fifth Romanian League aims to be the middle of the league in the fifth Romanian League. They told me they had no financial resources, but what do I expect from the Fifth League of Romania?

The second team that called me for the interview is Venus Bucharest, a tradition team from the Firth League in Romania. Venus Bucharest wants the middle of the standings in League 5.

The last team that called me was Unirea Poli București, which aims to save from relegation from the fourth Romanian League.

The union of Poli București moved quickly and made me a contract offer and I signed with them.

Semnare.png

În echipă am găsit foarte mulți ... fără jucători. De fapt sunt singur, doar eu și președintele.

Suntem pe locul 11, nu cred că ar trebui să retrogradăm, pentru că doar ultimele 4 retrogradate în Liga a cincea.

Previzualizare.png

Ei bine, am semnat cu un U21 național. Cu echipa națională austriacă U21.

Semnare.png

Objectives:

To win the first league in each country I play (I can leave the country without winning, I can return)

To win the cup in each country I play (I can leave the country without winning, I can return)

To win UCL

To win the European Super Cup

To win the Libertadores Cup

To win the South American Super Cup

To win another continental competition outside UCL and the South American Super Cup

To win the Club World Cup

To win the European Championship

To win the America's Cup

To win the World Cup

Edited by TheRobert

In the end we are favored in the 5th place after we brought the players. At this point I want to get into the League 4 play-off and maybe get promoted to Third League, but I don't think so.

Previzualizare.png

Austria U21 draw the group with Azerbaijan, Denmark, England, Latvia and Norway.

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

In Fourth League we finished August with two wins and one defeat and we are in 5th place.

RezultateUnireaPoliBucureti.png

ClasamentLiga4.png

With the 2005 Progress we were led by 3-0, I equalized and they gave the victory goal in the 81st minute. After that I beat Romprim and Victoria Bucharest with 2-0 respectively 3-0.

The transfer window is over and I even made a money transfer (nush as the management wanted to give 6.75k to a player)

Veniri.png

Veniri.png

Edited by TheRobert

I finished September. We were eliminated from the Romanian Cup Bucharest at the Asalt Bucharest the penalties, against which I made equal in the Romanian Fourth League match and lost against CSA Steaua 3-1 (I am quite pleased with the result considering which team they have). In the rest, against Rapid FNG, Comprest GIM, Sportivii Bucharest and Bucharest United we won, and in the Romanian Fourth League we are in 4th place.

ClasamentLiga4.png

To Austria U21 I played against Azerbaijan U21 and England U21 in Euro 2021 U21 qualifications. With both we won, 6-0 respectively 3-1 and we are in the first place.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

Given the good results the chairman decided that it would be good to go to the coach courses for obtaining the National C license, for 4 months, and for this reason I decided to stay with the team until the end of the season, as a reward. I will leave only if any advantageous offer appears or I will be dismissed, although the last option I do not believe, because I do not think we will relegated.

Licen.png

I received an interview from CSM Pașcani, in league 3, but I refused because they are in the last place and I do not want to risk relegating, although if I had saved them I would have been in league 3 next season, and the second reason why I refused because the president sent me to coach courses (I do not know if I continue my courses if I leave the club, but I want to stay until the end of the season).

Edited by TheRobert

We ended October with one defeat against Rapid II. We finished the Romanian Fourth League tour, in the last stage of the tour we played against CS Dinamo and win with 5-0 and we are in 4th place.

ClasamentLiga4.png

I brought two new players.

Veniri.png

Of course, we also had matches in Austria U21, against Norway and Latvia, won by 2-0 respectively 6-1 and we remain in first place.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

Edited by TheRobert

November was an almost perfect month, we only matched Progress 2005, remaining only wins and we are in 3rd place.

ClasamentLiga4.png

The season returns on February 28 with the match against Rapid FNG.

In Austria U21 we are in the first place with two wins out of two in November and dream of qualifying for Euro 2021 U21 (I hope that my reputation will grow as well).

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

In February we had only one official match, in which we made draw against Rapid FNG, and in the rest only friendly, in which we beat the team from 15th place in Liga 2, Pandurii Târgu Jiu, but we beat them in vain. them if I didn't beat Rapid FNG. Although we only matched Rapid FNG, we are still in 3rd place and I noticed that we can't retrograde even mathematically.

ClasamentLiga4.png

March is finished. We had only one defeat, against CSA Steaua, the rest only wins and we are on the 2nd place, only 18 points out of first place, CSA Steaua.

ClasamentLiga4.png

Austria U21 had only one friendly with Czech Republic U21 this month, which was held at the same time as the match with Rapid II, but we won by 10-2.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

SR Brașov, 13th place in league 3 series 3 called me for an interview. Now, let's see if he accepts me.

Interviu.png

We finished the regular season in 2nd place and we enter the play-off with 2 points and CSA Steaua with 3 points. Maybe we can defeat them and Progress 2005 and play the promotion barrier.

ClasamentLiga4.png

ClasamentLiga4.png

I refused SR Brașov because I would like to end the season with Unirea Poli București and a single defeat there could retrograde me.

I finished the season on the 2nd place unfortunately after losing in the last stage with CSA Steaua. Now I think I was better off going to SR Brasov. I could save her from relegation. They relegated to league 4, so I don't go to them.

ClasamentLiga4.png

I'm thinking of leaving the club. I added some leagues. Let's see what offers I have and then I'll see if I go or not. Maybe Dinamo is left without a coach because he has relegated. If they put out the current coach I will apply to coach Dinamo, but I would not mind getting into league 3.

The chairman wants to sell the club, now it remains to be seen.

Vnzareclub.png

Edited by TheRobert

I signed with LPS Cetate Deva in league 3 series 4.

Semnare.png

We are professionals and have a salary of 120 euros per week, ie 480 euros per month.

We are favored in the 10th place and the leadership wants to finish in the middle of the ranking.

ClasamentLiga3Seria4.png

Viziuni.png

We have a stadium of 5,000 seats.

Stadion.png

I did not come and the management sent me to the courses to obtain the national license B.

Licen.png

We were affiliated with FCSB. We were, of course, because I canceled the partnership.

Afilieri.png

In July we had only one official match, in the Romanian Cup with Crișul Chisineu Criș, which I won by 6-1, remaining only friendly.

RezultateCetateDeva.png

We made 17 transfers, one of which played (in fact it was only) at Unirea Poli Bucharest, which has potential.

Veniri.png

I will not show you all these players, but only a few of them:

DorinMrmreanu.png

FlorinBold.png

AdrianMurar.png

tefanCraiu.png

LicMndrean.png

AleksandarAngelov.png

TiberiuDediu.png

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of September we are on the 8th place, and in the Romanian Cup we were eliminated in round 5 by FC Voluntari, after in round 4 we eliminated Viitorul Târgu Jiu.

RezultateCetateDeva.png

ClasamentLiga3Seria4.png

With the Austrian U21 national team we drew against England U21 and we beat Latvia U21 2-0 and we have to win against Norway U21 or Denmark U21 to qualify for EURO 2021 U21. In the first match against Norway U21 we won 2-0 and against Denmark U21 we won 4-2. I am also satisfied with a 1-0, as long as I am qualified.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

We finished October undefeated, but with many draws and we are on the 7th place with 8 points from the first place.

RezultateCetateDeva.png

ClasamentLiga3Seria4.png

With the Austrian U21 national team I qualified for Euro 2021 U21. It seems that I had to score 4 points in the last 2 matches, as I did, because after the points, the next tie-breaking criterion is the goal difference, not the direct results, and we qualify without any defeat.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

I have a transfer budget of 428k, a pretty big budget for Romanian Second League.

Buget.png

As I came, the people from Petrolul sent me to courses to obtain the national license A.

Licen.png

Career looks like this:

Career.png

At Petrolul Ploiești I was responsible for 3 matches in November, all won, against Dunărea Călărași 3-1, against CSM Reșița 4-1 and the half-time was 1-0 for them and against Metaloglobus 4-2.

RezultatePetrolulPloieti.png

ClasamentLiga2.png

The player of the month was Sergiu Arnăutu:

Juctorullunii.png

Edited by TheRobert

The training period was a perfect one, and in February we had only one official match, against Mostiștea Ulmu, won 3-0 and we are still on the 2nd place, 14 points from the 3rd place and 3 points from the 1st place. to consider myself promoted, somewhat, but I want to win Romanian Second League:

ClasamentLiga2.png

March has been the most tiring of my career so far. I had 8 matches, of which I won 4, one in the Romanian Cup against Viitorul, even 4-1 and I am in the semifinals of the Romanian Cup, where I will play with Gaz Metan Mediaș, 4th place in the play-out, ie 10th place, in league 1. If we had won the match against Dunărea Călărași which we lost and we would have also won against Gloria Buzău, a match in which we led 2-0 and they tied us in the last 15 minutes we would be in first place, with Dinamo with a less played match. But I say in vain what would have happened if, because it did not happen.

ClasamentLiga2.png

I obtained a National License A and board immediately sent me to Continental License C.

Licen.png

Licenstudii.png

I forgot to show you the transfers made:

I brought 4 players (2 young players with potential, one from Dinamo, and the other from FCU Craiova, a titular goalkeeper, quite good in my opinion and a player brought by the staff, because I forgot to change the responsibilities to be able to do only I transfers, player who has no potential and is weak) on 430k and I sold two players on 33k in total.

Veniri.png

Plecri.png

Brought players:

Daniel Turdean:

DanielTurdean.png

Vlad Oprescu:

VladOprescu.png

Lazar Raicevic:

LazarRaicevic.png

The Youth Intake was not as good as I expected, the player with the highest potential having only 3 stars and one black.

YouthIntake.png

The player of the month was Sergiu Arnăutu:

Juctorullunii.png

The Austrian U21 national team had a single friendly, against Azerbaijan U21, against which I also played in the EURO qualifiers, which take place in the summer, at the end of the season.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

Edited by TheRobert

I started April very well, with a victory against FC Argeș, but then two poor results, a defeat against U Cluj and a draw with Dinamo, after I led until the 90th minute. However, in the round of the Romanian Cup semifinals, away, we defeated Gaz Metan Mediaș 5-2, although we did not play with all the starters because they were injured or suspended, and in the last match of the month we won 1-0 against FCU Craiova. My goal is to promote and win the Cup. To be a mathematician at the promotion round we need another draw, and to be a mathematically promoted we need one more victory, and in the last stages I have easy matches.

ClasamentLiga2.png

The tour match from the other semifinal, between Farul Constanța and CFR Cluj was 0-0. I wouldn't mind if Farul Constanța qualified for the final.

Edited by TheRobert

I finished the season. I promoted from the 2nd place and I won the Cup against CFR Cluj, after I eliminated with 11-3 the general Gaz Metan Mediaș, and next season I will play from the 2nd round of the Europe Conference League.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Awards:

The best 11 of the team this season:

Celmaibun11.png

The best Goalscorer:

Golgheterulsezonului.png

Although Arnăutu was the best Goalscorer, he only receives the 3rd place at Player of the Year, although he is the player who was most often the Player on Month:

Juctorulanului.png

Young Player of The Year:

CelmaibuntnrJuctor.png

We only had two players on the team this season:

Echipasezonului.png

We also affiliated with Flacăra Moreni:

Afilieri.png

I got a call from the boss. Let me tell you the conversation:

"Hello, Mr. Robert!

-Hello!

-At the end of the season, your contract expires, I think you know that, but we will extend your contract if you avoid relegation and you will be competitive in the Europe Conference League.

-Avoiding relegation will be a hit when we beat Viitorul 4-1 or CFR Cluj 2-0. My goal was to finish in 9th place, and in the Europe Conference League I would like to get in groups, but it's good as you said. And in the Cup?

-We don't have a goal in the Cup, although we wouldn't mind winning it.

-And the Super Cup?

-We do not care!

-And what will be the transfer budget?

-Ah, yes. Good thing you said. Due to the sensational performances compared to the last years, you will have a budget of 728k transfers and 22k per month for salary, but you can put more money on salary and less on transfers, as you wish.

-Okay, I think the objectives are realistic and I will be able to meet them, maybe even surprise you.

"I hope so, you just bring us money."

ClubVision.png

Edited by TheRobert

In June we had two more friendly matches, one against Krasnodar, which ended 1-1, in which we led until the 88th minute and one against Viitorul, which also ended 1-1.

At EURO 2021 U21 we did not do very well, having only one victory, against Romania, and with Portugal and France we lost 5-0, respectively 4-0. I would have preferred to lose to Romania and beat France or Portugal, but that was it. Behind me at the match with Romania were many Romanian fans who cursed and booed me, but I resisted. I have to admit that I was a little happy with their goal, and I couldn't be happy with our goals. After the match with France, I was thinking about how I beat Romania and lost to France and why I didn't do the opposite. Considering the fact that I didn't manage to get through the groups, I resigned from Austria U21, and I will focus only on Petrolul Ploiești for a while.

RezultateAustriaU21.png

ClasamentAustriaU21.png

In the Europe Conference League we will play Hajduk Split in round 2. I hope we can get past them.

Tragerelasori.png

Romanian First League last season was won by ... surprise ... Poli Iași.

ClasamentLiga1.png

And Gaz Metan Mediaș and Academica Clinceni were relegated.

ClasamentLiga1.png

So:

Career.png

We are favorites in 11th place, but as I told the owner, I would like 9th place, although I wouldn't mind even if we entered the play-off.

Previzualizare.png

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of July we are on the 3rd place. We won the Romanian Super Cup against Poli Iași with the score of 1-0, a match played right on our stadium, Ilie Oană. In round 2 of the Europa Conference League we played with Hajduk Split, which we defeated 4-0 overall, and in round 3 we will play with AZ Alkmaar, who eliminated GAIS from Sweden 6-3 overall.

ClasamentLiga1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After we eliminated Hajduk Split in round 2 of the Europe Conference League our experience in Europe ends in round 3, after we drew in the Netherlands with AZ Alkmaar, 2-2, after leading 2-0, and at home we lost 5-1.

ClasamentLiga1.png

Edited by TheRobert

• 3 weeks later...

In November at Petrolul I caught only two matches, a derby with Astra Giurgiu and a match with FC Voluntari. In the match with Astra we lost, and in the one with Voluntari it was a draw

ClasamentLiga1.png

Then came an interview from Hellas Verona that I couldn't refuse.

Interviu.png

I waited a few days to receive this:

Contract.png

And then this:

Semnare.png

And it seems that they are leaving Romania, reaching Serie A, the team on the 18th place.

ClasamentSerieA.png

We also have a player with quite a lot of potential that I will play as in first XI:

LucaGervasi.png

Edited by TheRobert

In November I played only 3 matches at Hellas Verona, two in Serie A and one in the Italian Cup. I only won the first match, in the championship with Spal, and I lost the rest, but at least I left the relegation zone at the moment.

RezultateHellasVerona.png

ClasamentSerieA.png

2 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Good luck to Hellas Verona with the very interesting greek story behind their name!;)

"Founded in 1903 by a group of high school students, the club was named Hellas (the Greek word for Greece), at the request of a professor of classics.[2]"

I thought it had something to do with Greece