In Game Editor Query

s6hammer

A quick query with regards to the in-game editor, for those that have it or have used it previously.

Is it possible to make yourself the manager of any club, in any league that you have loaded, at anytime? For example, if I were to start as unemployed and then decided that I wanted to take over at a particular club in say October of that season, is it possible to do that?

If so, do you then receive all the introductory e-mails, after installing yourself as manager of that club, as you normally do when selecting a club at the start of a save?

You can't use the in game editor for that, you can assign yourself as a manager (but I think it only works if you add a NEW manager to the game at that moment).

Thanks for the reply Wolf. Fully aware that you can do what you have suggested, I'm still just curious if you can do what I asked in my original question, through use of the in-game editor?

I'm hoping that someone can confirm this for me, one way or the other, as I don't want to purchase it before somebody has done so?

11 hours ago, s6hammer said:

Thanks for the reply Wolf. Fully aware that you can do what you have suggested, I'm still just curious if you can do what I asked in my original question, through use of the in-game editor?

Corrected my typing. Meant to say, no, you can't do that.

You can move yourself to any club at any time as well as move staff and players. If you move a player he does have a press conference if you choose to attend it. Same with management you go into the meeting with the chairman/owner

7 minutes ago, JoePalestine said:

You can move yourself to any club at any time as well as move staff and players. If you move a player he does have a press conference if you choose to attend it. Same with management you go into the meeting with the chairman/owner

Yes, you are right. Totally overlooked that.

@s6hammer My mistake, it is possible.

Go to your manager home screen and then click the pen for the in game editor. You will see the option Move to club