Staff Search Attributes

Hopefully this is me having a moment where I'm going blank and forgetting how to do something really basic which should be obvious, because if this is a change that someone's actually decided to make to the staff search I absolutely despair to think how someone who'd come to this decision would be allowed anywhere near the game, but...

When you're searching for a staff member, how do you select both a minimum and maximum stat for an attribute? I don't mean using the thing on the right where you click on "pick" next to "attributes"... So far as I can see it only gives the option to highlight the attributes you want and then set a minimum OR maximum value.

I'm sure it used to be that in the general drop down on the left, through which you can select contract, employment status, nationality, etc. there was an option for attributes too, which allowed you to select one individually and add it onto the list.

If this has been removed then not only is it limiting the functionality of setting both a maximum and minimum value you want to search for; It also means any time you want to add a new attribute to the search you can't do it individually and have to do it by using the option on the left, which will immediately set ALL highlighted attributes to the same value... Meaning that if you'd already been tweaking them to different levels individually you'll have to do that all over again when you add an additional one. 

So yeah... Can anyone reassure me that it's just me suddenly forgetting how to do something I used to know rather than being an actual feature change from SI?