A few suggested changes

kr10

Nothing to the ME, as I realize that’s difficult to Implement. But there are a few small features that could help a lot:

1. Players trying to talk to you on holiday - I like to it go on break during international breaks. Instead of players trying to talk to me then and becoming unhappy, they should wait till I’m back before bringing up the issue. 

2. When clubs want my players, as long as they’re highly influential I can just say “you’re influential, can’t let you go”. This works 99% of the time, and feels like a cheat to me. It should be harder to hold onto your star players even if you reach high reputation. 

3. stat redistribution process: typically this happens with all stats going down (orange arrows everywhere), and then certain stats increasing. Over time this leads to redistribution. I would prefer to see real time redistribution (physicals go down and those points are simultaneously put into mentals/technicals). The screen where every single stat goes down at once is the most excruciating site in the game. 

4. why does dribbling drop so heavily as a player reaches 28+? I can I’d wet and agility pace etc decreasing, but I don’t agree with the sharp drop off in dribbling. This greatly reduces the shelf life of wingers. Look at David Silva for example, he still dribbles very well.  

5. male the technical director useful: if I hire a top TD, he should be able to get as good coaches and renew contracts as well as I can. I don’t think I this is a managers job. Searching for coaches and renewing contracts every year is extremely tedious. If I give it to the TD he does a horrendous job so I’m forced to do it myself. 

6. Increase consistency rating increase: To me there is still not enough of an advantage of older players over younger ones. In real life, older players are significantly more consistent and dependable than younger ones. In FM, consistency usually increases 2, maybe 3 points at the most over their career. I’d like it to be 5-6 at least, to increase the appeal of a dependable, older player. 

7. big matches rating dynamism: I would like this to be more dynamic. If a player doesn’t enjoy big matches, I instantly sell, no exceptions. This rarely increases, if at all. I would like to see it start at neutral for all youngsters, and then go up or down over time based on big match performance over time. Ronaldo certainly wasn’t 20 in big matches when he joined united, for example. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/04/2020 at 16:12, kr10 said:

5. male the technical director useful: if I hire a top TD, he should be able to get as good coaches and renew contracts as well as I can. I don’t think I this is a managers job. Searching for coaches and renewing contracts every year is extremely tedious. If I give it to the TD he does a horrendous job so I’m forced to do it myself. 

This - naturally it should be based on their ability (CA) and capability (Stats) but I completely agree that they should be able to recruit better staff & a better mix of staff (i.e. if you need a coach not another GK coach) - although regarding this being able to set the shape of your staff and for the TD or DoF to fulfil would be good

RE the TD/DoF - it would be good to be able to have a sporting director as a hybrid option 

• 2 months later...