Get rid of constant "Tactical Blunder" defeats after any team changes!

Josh P

Currently the game constantly forces you into a defeat with even the slightest change to a winning team with a constant inbox of "Tactical Blunder ends unbeaten run"

When managing a Lower League club your options are fairly limited. It's very annoying and totally pointless and unnecessary when you know you have to make a very slight tweak (Due to injury, suspension etc) and you already know you're going to lose the next game just simply because you have to play a CM rather than CAM.

Really don't know why that is even a feature in this game and I certainly don't know why it's so extreme.

I've missed out on a title win and then automatic promotion in the space of a few games on FM because of this and the changes are so slight it just doesn't make sense.

It obviously does force a defeat. I've been able to call numerous times when I've made a simple change like put a Winger back a place where he's natural and I already know I'll lose. before i even kick off. I've lost to teams who are bottom of the league and bottom of the form table and I've known before I've even kicked off.

It kills any ability to analyse an opposition after more than 2 wins in a row, as you can't make any changes to combat who you are playing anyway or you'll just lose.

It clearly is a feature, its in the game. Its way to extreme and kills the immersion.

No, it is not a feature.  Visit the Tactic forum and get some advice there for ways to deal with in-match changes, but there is no coding feature that needs to be adjusted and it is down to how you as manager handle the changes.