Player Attributes not increasing

Help!!!

I need help understanding why none of my players attributes dont increase. I am currently Arsenal, have top coaches and great training facilities.  

i have taken control of individual training, assigned mentoring groups and yet none of my players stats increase, not even by one point!! This despite great form and fairly successful season.

Examples

Myron Boadu. Scores every week, kids on fire yet none of his stats improve. I get the little green arrows but no actual stats change.

Same player in other saves where ive not signed him. The AI teams manager to dramatically change his stats after a year or two.

Gets enough playing time, scores goals, got the best coaches and i regularly change the individual training.

Am i missing something ?? !!

If you are getting green arrows then his attributes are growing it just goes very slowly and the attributes rise by 0,1 and not by the 1 point immidiately. Do you have screenshots of the players over 1-2 years that you can compare and see if they progressed? Did their value increased?

13 minutes ago, yolixeya said:

If you are getting green arrows then his attributes are growing it just goes very slowly and the attributes rise by 0,1 and not by the 1 point immidiately. Do you have screenshots of the players over 1-2 years that you can compare and see if they progressed? Did their value increased?

I have a shot of Boadu a year or so in for an AI team. shooting reason from 13 to 16 within a year.

Im a year on and remain 13.  individual training rotated on shoot, final third etc and nothing moves.

I think im missing the fundamentals on how to develop a player

20200413_204435.jpg

3 minutes ago, LTMT2001 said:

I have a shot of Boadu a year or so in for an AI team. shooting reason from 13 to 16 within a year.

You can't compare if he was in different team or with differenet coaches. Can you go to his profile in your save, then to develoment, and see the graphs of how his attributes moved over time when you mark them?

If he really hasn't progressed at all and he has potential then you are probably doing something wrong. It would be helpful to post profiles of your coaches then and how you assigned them.

2 minutes ago, yolixeya said:

You can't compare if he was in different team or with differenet coaches. Can you go to his profile in your save, then to develoment, and see the graphs of how his attributes moved over time when you mark them?

If he really hasn't progressed at all and he has potential then you are probably doing something wrong. It would be helpful to post profiles of your coaches then and how you assigned them.

20200414_133420.thumb.jpg.0ca32a02bd636d7e40f2d54b4d52a326.jpg

20200414_133440.jpg

3 minutes ago, LTMT2001 said:

Appreciate you cant compare because they have different coaches etc. Its more frustrating as i maybe im missing a fundamental part of the game that im not aware of?

Your coaches are fine, I would just look to lower the workload on Bergkamp. Is that FM20? I see that the date is 6th December 2020, that means you are jus halfway into a season. Maybe you are expecting too much. Player growth is a slow process.

How about those graphs I asked? What they show?

3 minutes ago, yolixeya said:

Your coaches are fine, I would just look to lower the workload on Bergkamp. Is that FM20? I see that the date is 6th December 2020, that means you are jus halfway into a season. Maybe you are expecting too much. Player growth is a slow process.

How about those graphs I asked? What they show?

20200414_135002.thumb.jpg.a26d64ec24f0cd17f69dfe0dab97f32a.jpg

20200414_134912.jpg

Some of the attributes grew, some not so much. I think it looks fine usually you don't see those curves just going staight up. If you want to grow his finishing ensure you have enough sessions that train that attribute. I assume he is already in a attacking unit sice he is a IF. But it is still possible that his finishing doesn't grow. I had players who couldn't grow some attributes no matter how much I tried. But they will grow other attributes if they have potential.

I don't know what is the reason, but I see his determination dropping, you should try to mentor him if you already didn't. But I don't think you are missing anything fundamental if you have good facilities and good coaches.

there is probably too many factors in training that it would be near impossible to pinpoint the exact cause of attributes not increasing. u cannot just expects his finishing to increase even he is banging goals left and right since the act of scoring goals require multiple other attributes like technique and composure. also the allocation of CA for different positions is different and is thought to be much harder to increase if ur attributes is higher. for example, it is much easier to increase finishing from 3 to 4  than to increase it from 15 to 16. have u checked his progress graph? if he is still doing well with his progress i will not be worried too much. another thing to note that even if it says 16 on the attributes it might be 15.6 and 15 might be 15.4 because the game will round off the decimals. so a player might in fact just drop 0.2 attributes and it will show as dropping 1 point in attribute.

Just a thought, but in different saves the player could have been given a totally different PA, and potentially the same thing could also have happened with some of the hidden attributes if they were randomly generated. That could possibly explain the difference experienced between different saves. 

I have just gone to check my coaches because it keeps nerfing attributes off my players I have all minimum 4* coaches in every department and it suddenly says coach workload is "none" even with several coaches coaching the same category, it takes ages and ages to get stats to go up by even 1 point then in an instant it nerfs one point off of about 6 different categories... 

On 15/04/2020 at 10:58, DementedHammer said:

Just a thought, but in different saves the player could have been given a totally different PA, and potentially the same thing could also have happened with some of the hidden attributes if they were randomly generated. That could possibly explain the difference experienced between different saves. 

It appears he also has some attributes randomly set at the start of a save which will impact his PA. On FMInside he has 3 determination. He probably has hiddens that vary on a save by save basis too. 

8 hours ago, Jorge666 said:

I have just gone to check my coaches because it keeps nerfing attributes off my players I have all minimum 4* coaches in every department and it suddenly says coach workload is "none" even with several coaches coaching the same category, it takes ages and ages to get stats to go up by even 1 point then in an instant it nerfs one point off of about 6 different categories... 

FYI, that workload means your players are not at the club (probably on holiday).

1 hour ago, KlaaZ said:

FYI, that workload means your players are not at the club (probably on holiday).

During international breaks etc? So what's the deal with stats just decreasing for no reason? I've had erling haaland playing a sensible amount of games good training good coaches and a good amount of rest and suddenly stats that take a full season to increase just go down for no reason.. I'd understand if he was 34 but he's 20/21 years old, it's happening in other saves I have too with players that are playing regularly, getting good ratings in matches and not being over played or over trained 

1 hour ago, KlaaZ said:

I was just gonna check my Dortmund save because I'm sure it still said it after the international breaks were done, but unfortunately my save seems to have disappeared and I only have my most recent save? Can you only run one save at a time or something or am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, Jorge666 said:

During international breaks etc? So what's the deal with stats just decreasing for no reason? I've had erling haaland playing a sensible amount of games good training good coaches and a good amount of rest and suddenly stats that take a full season to increase just go down for no reason.. I'd understand if he was 34 but he's 20/21 years old, it's happening in other saves I have too with players that are playing regularly, getting good ratings in matches and not being over played or over trained 

Afaik that can happen for a number of reasons. If he's reached his max PA, his stats may redistribute a little depending on how your training is set up. He may also just have a few bad weeks of training. But I'd say it's highly unlikely that none of your players are improving statwise. All I can say is that mine are, and I'm not doing anything special. 

2 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

Afaik that can happen for a number of reasons. If he's reached his max PA, his stats may redistribute a little depending on how your training is set up. He may also just have a few bad weeks of training. But I'd say it's highly unlikely that none of your players are improving statwise. All I can say is that mine are, and I'm not doing anything special. 

No they definitely are it's just annoying that with some players you work hard to increase their attributes only to have them decline for no reason, most of them are increasingly incredibly hence the reason I know it's not my training schedule or coaching set up.. unless haaland is at almost max PA already then I can't say

3 hours ago, Jorge666 said:

No they definitely are it's just annoying that with some players you work hard to increase their attributes only to have them decline for no reason, most of them are increasingly incredibly hence the reason I know it's not my training schedule or coaching set up.. unless haaland is at almost max PA already then I can't say

He might have hit a PA cap and the stats are redistributing. There is really no easy way to tell unless u have the real time editor