FM 2020 mobile : équipe réserve

Bonjour,
Je joue avec Amiens (ligue 1 française) sur FM 2020 MOBILE et je souhaite que mon équipe réserve puisse disputer des matches pour faire progresser mes jeunes.

Or, elle n'est dans aucun championnat... Pire, impossible d'organiser le moindre match amical. Est-ce normal ? Comment débloquer championnat et matches amicaux ?

Je précise que j'ai sélectionné les ligues jouables jusqu'en national 2...

Merci pour votre aide !

Asc.

it is not possible to organise your own friendly matches in FM Mobile at the moment.

Amiens reserve team play in the National 3 which is a division we do not have in FM Mobile, so they will not be in a playable league unless they are selected as one of the promoted teams at the beginning of each season.

That being said reserve team players will still develop while in the reserves, assuming they have the ability to do so.

• 1 month later...
On 15/04/2020 at 12:37, James Akintayo said:

Amiens reserve team play in the National 3 which is a division we do not have in FM Mobile, so they will not be in a playable league unless they are selected as one of the promoted teams at the beginning of each season.

Hello, are they randomly picked ? Is there any way to influence the choice like filling up reserve squad with better players ?

• 2 months later...

And what if I play with a team whose reserve is WAY below National 3 (départementale 3 last time I checked, I play with US Endoume Catalans, that was originally in Nationale 2 but I managed to bring to Ligue 1)? 

Is there a chance they get promoted to N2 one day? It would indeed be a great addition to my game, especially to develop my young talents.