Human Manager Stats - Is this normal?

If he was born in 84 which by my reconing that makes him my age either 36 or 37 depending on the date in the game.

Also $2.1m a month? that £1.6m a month for a manager. I've looked at the Prem managers on my game and the most they are on is £155k ($193387).

Thats not a bug that's an edit.

If it is a bug I'll hold my hands up

9 hours ago, alextheblueboy said:

If he was born in 84 which by my reconing that makes him my age either 36 or 37 depending on the date in the game.

However, as the contract is until 2034, he’s In at least The 2030/31 season. Which would make him the right age. 
Plus (unless they have changed it from previous years) even if you edited the stats above 20, it would never let you save it, it would automatically put it back down to the max (20). 

On 18/04/2020 at 01:21, Mrlee.1986 said:

However, as the contract is until 2034, he’s In at least The 2030/31 season. Which would make him the right age. 
Plus (unless they have changed it from previous years) even if you edited the stats above 20, it would never let you save it, it would automatically put it back down to the max (20). 

date of birth 1984 if his contract was till 2034 that would be one hell of a long contract.....

15 hours ago, alextheblueboy said:

date of birth 1984 if his contract was till 2034 that would be one hell of a long contract.....

I don’t understand why his date of birth has anything to do with his contract...

when do managers get contracts the day they are born?