Contradictory performance reviews

So my board are pleased with progress I am making. They're particularly impressed with my tactics and the results I am getting (top of the league ,23 games unbeaten until recently and still only lost one)...yet they're disappointed with results the team are getting? Makes no sense. SCORES I could understand. If they want me to win by five every game and I am only winning by two or three which I am. But a result is win, or lose. And I ain't losing. 

15870224083102022915124877569478.jpg

If you're doing very well and having strong form most of the season the board will see most teams as inferior even if you're playing against teams with players who are actually much better than yours in terms of ability. As a result you get worse rating for small wins.

Keep winning with small margin and pretty soon you'll get C for most matches even though you're in an unbeatable run. :onmehead:

12 minutes ago, Russiandude said:

If you're doing very well and having strong form most of the season the board will see most teams as inferior even if you're playing against teams with players who are actually much better than yours in terms of ability. As a result you get worse rating for small wins.

Keep winning with small margin and pretty soon you'll get C for most matches even though you're in an unbeatable run. :onmehead:

Like I said, they're unhappy with results not scores