3 hours ago, DominicMc95 said:

Currently in 4th season without Fulham, 8th in the league with about 13 to go and whilst the home form is very good the away form is dire! Anyone else having same issue and can anyone recommend some solutions?

Yeah i had the same, it was really annoying. But since im using preset tactics (tiki taka and sometimes vertical tiki taka) im doing really well. Even im a big team, before it was very hard. Won against City 0-1 (first CL Ko round) for example now which is satisfying. I dont know what it is, but the other tactic i had, was abit more less agressive defensivly and that was a no go at the end i think. Somewhere the opponent attacks more and will have more set piece chances, and is gonna score for sure. Now im with those preset tactics more agressive, and with vertical tiki taka also but a bit less than tiki taka tactic and i see that the opponent has a hard time. Im many times much better also now than the opponent. 

So you could think ah oke, away, lets go play deeper in defens but that could be the wrong mindset for a game. Maybe think about being more agressive, but ofcourse you gonna need the right defenders for it (with pace and good positioning).