where does editor data save to on MacBook?

standfree92

Was wondering if anyone could help 

i was editing a new database like i normally do. But when i load fm it can only find previous edits. I go back and i can't find the old ones and the new one isn't there. When i go to save new editor data now it gives me all my MacBook applications. When i do save it into fm editor nothing appears when i reload it. But my old files still work but can't find them anywhere on my MacBook

4 hours ago, standfree92 said:

i was editing a new database like i normally do. But when i load fm it can only find previous edits. I go back and i can't find the old ones and the new one isn't there. When i go to save new editor data now it gives me all my MacBook applications. When i do save it into fm editor nothing appears when i reload it. But my old files still work but can't find them anywhere on my MacBook

can't find the files from steam to football manager if that makes sense 

On 17/04/2020 at 14:00, standfree92 said:

I've got the same problem. Do you have any solutions yet? Sega support is not assisting in this matter.

22 hours ago, Willem Oosterhof said:

I've got the same problem. Do you have any solutions yet? Sega support is not assisting in this matter.

no i still haven't solved this. 

i did try uninstall the editor and game but that made no difrence