FM20 Touch to Steam/Mac

Hi, I purchased FM20 through the iOS App Store and now I want to sync it to my MacBook, I’ve uploaded the file on cross sync which asked me to log into my steam account.  However when I log into my steam account from my MacBook its not there under may games list does anyone know how to make steam account acknowledge that FM20 has been purchased through the iOS App Store? 

thanks in advance

26 minutes ago, karlton81 said:

Hi, I purchased FM20 through the iOS App Store and now I want to sync it to my MacBook, I’ve uploaded the file on cross sync which asked me to log into my steam account.  However when I log into my steam account from my MacBook its not there under may games list does anyone know how to make steam account acknowledge that FM20 has been purchased through the iOS App Store? 

thanks in advance

You have to purchase separately on Steam.

21 minutes ago, karlton81 said:

Meaning I have to pay for it twice....? That’s a bit extreme no?

thanks for the response.

It's on a different storefront. FM Touch for PC/Mac can only be activated through Steam while FM Touch for iOS and Android can only be purchased through the App Store or Play Store.

1 minute ago, rafaelbenitez said:

It's on a different storefront. FM Touch for PC/Mac can only be activated through Steam while FM Touch for iOS and Android can only be purchased through the App Store or Play Store.

I get that, but it should be made clear, cause if I’d have known I would have purchased through steam rather than App Store. Very frustrating.