[FM20.4] Mods: talents, taxes, injuries, money and others.

1212871046_steamworkshops.thumb.jpg.56d9e5d31ca660eae49ef9831ca64402.jpg

Here is the list of modifications:

• China in Europe - Chinese clubs play in all European competitions and the national team is a full member of UEFA.
  • Japan in Europe - Japanese clubs play in all European competitions and the national team is a full member of UEFA.

• Germany x40 - German league system with 40 clubs in each league
  • Portugal x40 - Portugese league system with 40 clubs in each league

• Talented World 135/200 - Newgens with much better CA/PA in every country
  • Talented World 165/200 - Newgens with very good  CA/PA in every country
  • Talented World 200/200 - Newgens with extremaly big CA/PA in every country

• No taxes - removes taxes from all the countries
  • No debts - removes debts and negative account balance from every club

• Football is the best - changes importance of football to every country. More newgens
  • Equal regional strenght - makes newgens talent distribution equal on every continent

• Stronger British Pound Sterling - cheaper transfers for countries (clubs) with GBP currency
  • Stronger Euro currency - cheaper transfers for countries (clubs) with EURO currency
  • Stronger US Dollar - cheaper transfers for countries (clubs) with USD currency

• No foreing players limit - World in EU. No foreign players limit. No brexit. No work permit.

• Coronavirus COVID-19 - The game gets a bit more difficult but more realistic in relation to the present day.
  • Very rare injuries - changes the risk of injury to a minimum.
  • Less injuries, longer treatment - reduces the occurrence of injury but extends their treatment.

• England 20 levels with Brexit - the biggest English league structure with Brexit
  • England 20 levels without Brexit - the biggest English league structure without Brexit
  • Premier League with FC Barcelona and Real Madrid - more competetive PL
  • Premier Super League - almost like Champions League and other clubs like Celtic and Rangers in 2nd league.

Download

I kindly ask you to subscribe my workshop in thanks to my work :)
1741666855_workshop19_04.thumb.PNG.550e23f0618b3b5150814af37ede8634.PNG

Edited by Sangue Blu

4 hours ago, jWaSiMhE said:

I assume you've got permission to add these to your collection from the alternate authors?

Especially as you are still asking for donations?

wtf does it so concern u when u have been away for almost a year and people have picked up from where u left of and don't give me ur sh it saying its all copyright what aload of pish

On 21/04/2020 at 13:42, Sangue Blu said:

These are my files.

All good then. I only asked as I noticed when browsing through your collection that the English L20 file has the following statement and there is already an existing file hosted here on these forums which does a similar thing.

I have selected the best files to my collection for each country with the biggest structures in accordance with the realism of the nation rules. Some files were created by other authors, enthusiasts from other countries around the world (Steam Workshop, community.sigames.com, fmscout.com, sortitoutsi.net, cmrev.com, fmsite.net and many others).

Untitled.png

On 21/04/2020 at 18:45, Andrew Price said:

wtf does it so concern u when u have been away for almost a year and people have picked up from where u left of and don't give me ur sh it saying its all copyright what aload of pish

This is my last suggestion to check your tongue. 

Just now, Andrew Price said:

or what ?

or you will be restricted to viewing only. It's not the first time you use foul language so there will be no more warnings.