Question about Basque and Spanish regens

I am planing to start a long save with Atl. Bilbao. But i would like to know, since regens are all retired players respawn does any spanish regen have a chance to be basque or only retired basque players will show up as regens. To be more specific if Pique or Ramos retire is there a chance they will be spawn as Basque regens or no?

@Marc Vaughan dear Marc that still dont answer my question. My question was does only retired Basque players respawn as Basque regens or there is a chance that other Spanish and/or French players respawn as Basque regens? Will there be chance that Pique or Ramos... Show up as Basque regens once they retire or only players that are already Basque when they retire they will be respawn as Basque regens? Also will some French will spawn as Basque regens so that we can have another Laporte or no?

Thank you in advance for your reply. I guess this will interest many people because Bilbao is one of the challenging clubs to play in the game :)

@Zoot Indeed, thing is, second nationalities doesn't affect PA that much.

It depends on where the regen was born to have a high or low PA. I've made several experiments and observations regarding second nationalities and it's effect on regens and yeah, there could be French-Basque players if that region is near the Basque Country.

So certainly, you could have the next Serio Ramos or Gerard Piqué born in the Basque Country for sure. I've have the next Günter Netzer in Chile like 3-4 times in 5 different editions of FM just because the regen was born in Germany but spawned in Chile.

1 hour ago, Il_Maestro said:

@Zoot Indeed, thing is, second nationalities doesn't affect PA that much.

It depends on where the regen was born to have a high or low PA. I've made several experiments and observations regarding second nationalities and it's effect on regens and yeah, there could be French-Basque players if that region is near the Basque Country.

So certainly, you could have the next Serio Ramos or Gerard Piqué born in the Basque Country for sure. I've have the next Günter Netzer in Chile like 3-4 times in 5 different editions of FM just because the regen was born in Germany but spawned in Chile.

My friend are you speaking about the MOBILE version of the game or computer version. I have both and in computer version i know its possible but the question is about mobile version of the game.

13 minutes ago, Zoot said:

My friend are you speaking about the MOBILE version of the game or computer version. I have both and in computer version i know its possible but the question is about mobile version of the game.

Oh, I apologize, I was talking about the computer version, but I suppose it's the same thing :/

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, Zoot said:

@Marc Vaughan dear Marc that still dont answer my question. My question was does only retired Basque players respawn as Basque regens or there is a chance that other Spanish and/or French players respawn as Basque regens? Will there be chance that Pique or Ramos... Show up as Basque regens once they retire or only players that are already Basque when they retire they will be respawn as Basque regens? Also will some French will spawn as Basque regens so that we can have another Laporte or no?

Thank you in advance for your reply. I guess this will interest many people because Bilbao is one of the challenging clubs to play in the game :)

I couldn't answer that 100% clearly because 'regens' as people believe in them don't exist in FMM anymore (and haven't for a while) the staff and player data are not attached and the data evolves over time ... so in answer ... regens don't exist but there will be new basque players created but while many will regenerate within the same nation/region not all will do so.

The game will retain its database balance as a whole, however individual nations and regions may or may not max and wane in terms of specific players of quality.

(hope that helps)