Lack of quality left back, right back regens

Flettycfc

Is it just my games or is there a lack of quality left back and right back regens, done a few games in to the late 2020s and a lack of right and left back regens is not ideal, might have to change formation to a 3 at the back, any others experienced this?

I'm only in season 2023/2024, so it's too early for me to say, but I have signed a future regen right back. He wasn't a right back, he was a DMC, but he has all the attributes I look for in a good right back e.g. Acceleration, pace, marking, jumping, heading, strength, positioning, so I'm retraining him as a right back. Maybe this is the direction you need to go. Concentrate on regens with the attributes to become a good full back and retrain them so they're comfortable playing there? 

I've had plenty. I use wingbacks, so generally have to retrain them to play there for me though.

At the moment, I have this absolute monster at Rightback. He cost me £66 million back when he was 19, and is going into his tenth season with me. I doubt I'll have someone quite as good at right (wing)back ever again. 

OoSVc8F.png

Meanwhile this monster is my left (wing)back. He can't use his left foot, which is frustrating, but his all round game more than makes up for it. He was £20 million as a 20 year old three years ago. I could have got him for half that, but I had to pay £20mil to guarantee a work permit. More than worth it!

Gl0WA9d.png

• 2 weeks later...