Partnerships arent made like never

Hey guys !

So I noticed that in previous versions of fm, partnerships were made quite quickly, in half the season or around that time. Is this changed in this version of fm2020 ??? Because i have some players who play together for like two full seasons, but they still hadnt make partnerships (green lines that connects the players). I dont know, if they removed that or is just me, but really it really bothers me if they are still in ? Is there any training option that make partnerships or something third ??

Thanks for help

18 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Have you made sure to select the Analysis button to show partnerships? Mine developed partnerships within half a season or so as normal.

Yeah, I always have analysis selected. So fast ?? Incredible, I dont get it why my boys dont make it :S Does it maybe depend on formation (it shouldnt or) ? I play 4 3 1 2 

Edited by blejdek

1 hour ago, Jonthedon26 said:

For the first time ever the other day I had a message to say my 2 forwards struggle to play together, and instead of a green line for a good partnerships, there was a dashed line. 

Yeah, I got that message for my 2 midfielders, it was orange line between them.

I’ve got two centre halves and it moves between saying they aren’t experienced playing together then saying they have a bad partnership. It flips between the two messages all the time.