How Can You Use the Opposition Scouting Report to Prepare for a Big Game?

I’m playing a save in the premier league and we’re doing pretty well, but  whenever one of the big six comes along, we get smacked. I understand that chances are I’m not going to get any sort of result against them, but it’s getting to the point where I may as well holiday the match, as all I’m going to be doing is watching my team get battered and have no shots on target.

it seems I have 2 options, play my normal, balanced tactic and lose 5-0 or park the bus and lose 3 or 4-0.

What is there I can do to prepare for these games that aren’t just ‘defend for your lives and hope for a result’.

ive sometimes come out with good results after analysing the opposition report and I’m looking for more examples of things I can look out for.

for example in a previous FM I noticed that, in the first season, Arsenal would always have a very technical, lightweight midfield with low bravery, so instead of parking the bus and letting them pick me apart pass by pass, I would flood the middle with a narrow formation and press intensely and tackle hard, making sure to play my most aggressive and strongest players, before attacking directly on the counter. I would regularly beat Arsenal home and away whenever I started a premier league save on that year’s FM. But most of the other teams didn’t have clear weaknesses that I could exploit like this.

Any more things to look out for like this on the opposition report would be appreciated.