Questions

Hi.

1) Has any played FM with no press conferences? If so, how is it?

2) In relation to #1, how do I build relations with other managers if press conferences are turned off?

3) Is there any way to limit the number emails you receive in the inbox? I receive so many emails that I have no interest in reading.

• Administrators

1) I've played a few saves in my time with my assistant taking charge of media duties and it didn't effect my enjoyment at the time, so it's definitely doable! You'll sometimes get frustrated with the answers your staff give but if its a feature that doesn't interest you then by all means you should try without it. 

2) The main brunt of relationships are built through interaction though however, so building relationships would be difficult.

3) You would need to do a sweep of your subscriptions and unsubscribe from players/competitions that don't interest you.

Thank you for the response.

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

1) I've played a few saves in my time with my assistant taking charge of media duties and it didn't effect my enjoyment at the time, so it's definitely doable! You'll sometimes get frustrated with the answers your staff give but if its a feature that doesn't interest you then by all means you should try without it. 

2) The main brunt of relationships are built through interaction though however, so building relationships would be difficult.

3) You would need to do a sweep of your subscriptions and unsubscribe from players/competitions that don't interest you.

1) I will give it a go and see what happens.

2) I understand.

3) I have unsubscribed from every subscription that I am subscribed for, but I still get emails that I do not read.  Surely customising the type of emails received can be considered for FM21 or FM22?