Kosovo Ratings

lukefox44

Hi guys, I was just looking at the Kosovo information in the editor and I noticed a lot of the values set to 0. Economic factor, Fa financial power, years to gain nationality, Attendances  and Youth rating are all set to 0. 

I was hoping to download a Kosovo league database and do a club and country save but I am not sure if these things all being zero will make this a waste of time. 

Can anyone tell me what would happen in save with those values and if I do need to change them what would be a realistic value to set. 

Appreciate this might be a silly question but I've been playing the game for years and years but never really looked into the editor, thanks.

The values will be randomised, probably based on the Kosovo reputation.

But, you can also check the Download forum for a database. Depending on the database, those values might have been changed

If you're editing the country with the aim of doing a save there it would probably be best to check the database that you download to see what people have changed and then filling in the gaps yourself. I doubt that a Kosovo db would leave the 'Years to Gain Nationality' setting blank for example as that governs how quickly foreign players can play for the national team.

If values aren't set then here's a few pointers on rough values that might work out so they aren't randomised at the start of a new game.

• Economic Factor: As Kosovo is a developing state in Europe I'd suggest setting this value to somewhere between 10 and 14. Serbia is set to 13 and Albania is set to 12 so I'd be looking in that area.
  • FA Financial Power: This is pretty personal to you as quite a lot of countries begin the game with this set to 0 including Italy, Spain, and Wales. It's just how wealthy the FA is. Most European countries have values set between 7 and 12. Bosnia is at 9 and Croatia at 12 so again I'd be looking somewhere in that area or maybe a bit below.
  • Youth Rating: This is the important one really as it impacts how good regen players are that come through Kosovan youth academies. The higher this is the more world-class players will come through each year. It's all about your judgement really, but think of a few countries that you think the Kosovan team will be close in quality to in real life over the next few years and set the value based on that. For example, I'd say that Kosovo's youth rating in-game should be above Albania's but below Bosnia's which gives a range of 68-77. But if you want you can give them a rating of 120-125 which is about the level of England and Holland. It's entirely up to you.
  • Attendances: For me this is cosmetic but if you're bothered by this sort of thing just look at recent Kosovan home attendances and use that data to fill in this field.

3 hours ago, Unknown Hacker said:

If you're editing the country with the aim of doing a save there it would probably be best to check the database that you download to see what people have changed and then filling in the gaps yourself. I doubt that a Kosovo db would leave the 'Years to Gain Nationality' setting blank for example as that governs how quickly foreign players can play for the national team.

If values aren't set then here's a few pointers on rough values that might work out so they aren't randomised at the start of a new game.

• Economic Factor: As Kosovo is a developing state in Europe I'd suggest setting this value to somewhere between 10 and 14. Serbia is set to 13 and Albania is set to 12 so I'd be looking in that area.
  • FA Financial Power: This is pretty personal to you as quite a lot of countries begin the game with this set to 0 including Italy, Spain, and Wales. It's just how wealthy the FA is. Most European countries have values set between 7 and 12. Bosnia is at 9 and Croatia at 12 so again I'd be looking somewhere in that area or maybe a bit below.
  • Youth Rating: This is the important one really as it impacts how good regen players are that come through Kosovan youth academies. The higher this is the more world-class players will come through each year. It's all about your judgement really, but think of a few countries that you think the Kosovan team will be close in quality to in real life over the next few years and set the value based on that. For example, I'd say that Kosovo's youth rating in-game should be above Albania's but below Bosnia's which gives a range of 68-77. But if you want you can give them a rating of 120-125 which is about the level of England and Holland. It's entirely up to you.
  • Attendances: For me this is cosmetic but if you're bothered by this sort of thing just look at recent Kosovan home attendances and use that data to fill in this 

That was the approach I had thought about looking at the closest countries as you did, but being super new to the editor I wasn't sure how much of an impact it would have and what ranges would be appropriate.

Cheers mate, really helped on the set up, thanks.